Free paintjob

Hi there,

Why don't we as PS4 players get the free paintjob on completion of the community activity? Aren't we part of the community anymore?
Have we been hopping around like a kangaroos in vain? :D

Highest regard,

cmdr Tetz1962

patience young Padawan, give it a few more weeks. not the first time and not the last time FDev forgot to press the right button ;)

Last edited:
What free paint job was this?

The F25 one - is nice

0DUefW1.png

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Tried to see if I could get this Cobra F25 paint job on my PS4. No go either. Definitely missing. Lloyd?

Tried to see if I could get this Cobra F25 paint job on my PS4. No go either. Definitely missing. Lloyd?

Yep missing for me too - been trying for a couple of days - it was announced to be available by Paige from Friday 1 February at 12.00 UTC

Typical... Screw the console players who contributed as well. Guess my Elite exploration rank didn't count for squat again.

3 days after its "supposed" release I come back from a multi day mining expedition to more disappointment.

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Has anyone checked the actual outfitting with a Cobra? I can't as I am on DW2. Assume someone has tbh. Tetz can you confirm for my sanity? Thanks.

Saying all this did we get the free Krait pack either?

Last edited:
Great I thought it was just me who couldn't find the Cobra F25 paintjob either in the store or Outfitting :)

It wasn't there on Saturday, but will double check tonight, but I'm not holding out much hope of it being there until Frontier send a communication apologising that they have missed the PS4 (and potentially the XBOX) - just shows they only want the money from the PC players and don't seem to care about the millions, of $, they have had from the console sections.

Sometimes FDev just forgot to do things - the Newsletter Decal was absent until I pointed out to Paige that we didn't actually have it (had to send her a pic of outfitting before she would believe me!). It turned up a few hours later.

No point in getting salty, just need to get through to the person who can flip the switch.

I see no-one bothered to raise a bug as Will requested, and you're about to miss the daily QA triage (well, if it happens today). So I guess no-one really wants the PJ after all...

Top Bottom