Free Rides For Park Employes

After seeing the latest pics on Fb, i had this little idea to cheer up your staff.

so lets say one of your mascots is super demotivated then u could allow him to ride your coasters / rides. the result would be a more motivated mascot/worker and in addition to that maybe even happier guests.

plus i think it would look very nice.

Last edited:
After seeing the latest pics on Fb, i had this little idea to cheer up your staff.

so lets say one of your mascots is super demotivated then u could allow him to ride your coasters / rides. the result would be a more motivated mascot/worker and addition in to that maybe even happier guests.

A pirate in a coaster? [squeeeeee][squeeeeee] +1 for that! [up]

so lets say one of your mascots is super demotivated then u could allow him to ride your coasters / rides. the result would be a more motivated mascot/worker and addition in to that maybe even happier guests.

Very nice idea , and if this not helps to motivated him ore here,I got a little electrical device ( i cant give you the name) that's helps for sure.[shocked]

well in that case...maybe he would undress during his pause... but me personally would prefer it with his costume

What you tell me now a naked pirate not in my park brrrrr [gaga]
[haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha]surely he must have a costume.[big grin]

Last edited:
It's a funny idea but I don't see it as necessary. I'd rather motivate my employees with something other than free rides.

Top Bottom