Free Thargoid Sensors to snuggle or frag

If anyone is near Chloe's place and needs some Thargoid Sensors to fragment, I have plenty extra. I have 37 of them to give away which should be enough for several people. Each of the sensors will either drop three or six fragments at a time when you kill it, so you probably only need 6 or so to get the 25 fragments you need.

I'm not looking to PvP right now, so the first few people who meet me in the "Mobius" or "Mobius PVE" group can have all they need.

I'm about half way between the bubble and Witch Head and will either come to Witch Head Sector DL-Y d17 A 6 (around Chloe Sedesi's base) or back to the bubble to sell them.

By the way, transporting 37 sensors does definitely make the interceptors upset. I've been hyperdicted with agro four times today because of it. It may take me a bit longer to get to you because of that.

I'll probably do this one way or the other this evening. Let me know if you want some of them.

Last edited:
I guess one or more of the following may be true:
  • everyone has all the sensor fragments they want
  • no one, except the old guard, frequents the forum any more
  • no one cares about using Choe Sedesi's services
  • people do really think it's a trap even though I said I'd deliver in the Mobius groups

Last edited:
I guess one or more of the following may be true:
  • everyone has all the sensor fragments they want
  • no one, except the old guard, frequents the forum any more
  • no one cares about using Choe Sedesi's services
  • people do really think it's a trap even though I said I'd deliver in the Mobius groups
1) they're pretty easy to farm by the crashed goid ship
2) I'm not THAT old guard! I think most of the super-noobs end up on Steam forums.
3) already unlocked and pinned....but G2 clean drives...meh. it'll be some time before I can get excited about the new engineer.
4) well, your name is "quantis TRAP"

Last edited:
I just thought of something. Maybe the Thargoids are putting a human (from the pods they scoop) in each of the Thargoid artifacts and that's the scream we're hearing!

Just the telepaths.
Carolyn_Sanderson.jpg

Ok, fine. I'm done pimping out my sensors. I'll just go sell them. Got a ways to fly. I wonder how many times I'll get hyperdicted this time.

Hey, anyone know if Chloe's base has a market and buys sensors? Probably not. Chloe probably just wants the hamburgers but not the cow like so many others.

Last edited:
Ok, fine. I'm done pimping out my sensors. I'll just go sell them. Got a ways to fly. I wonder how many times I'll get hyperdicted this time.

Hey, anyone know if Chloe's base has a market and buys sensors? Probably not. Chloe probably just wants the hamburgers but not the cow like so many others.

Do you still have them? I am at Sedesi now.

Top Bottom