Free Update 1.8 coming soon!

It's actually kind of amusing to read all the impatience while thinking back to some of the comments made on old discussions about how supposedly "Frontier never tells us anything!!!".

I kinda recall that people mentioned almost this exact same scenario - with Frontier telling us about some future news or a release even though they didn't have a firm date yet to share, and that they thought some people would still get upset and keep pestering for more information, rather than being happy that Frontier shared what they could.

I seem to also recall some people saying that wouldn't happen... [haha]

I'm happy to learn that there's new stuff in the pipeline. I'll be ecstatic when it's released. Thanks Frontier!
Speaking for myself, I was just having a bit of fun with it. So I sincerely hope it wasn't perceived as 'pestering for more information' , as I am indeed happy to just know something's on it's way. [happy]
I don't mind the waiting, it's part of it. :-D And it's never really a long wait anyway.

It's actually kind of amusing to read all the impatience while thinking back to some of the comments made on old discussions about how supposedly "Frontier never tells us anything!!!".

I kinda recall that people mentioned almost this exact same scenario - with Frontier telling us about some future news or a release even though they didn't have a firm date yet to share, and that they thought some people would still get upset and keep pestering for more information, rather than being happy that Frontier shared what they could.

I seem to also recall some people saying that wouldn't happen... [haha]

I'm happy to learn that there's new stuff in the pipeline. I'll be ecstatic when it's released. Thanks Frontier!
yes, I remember that :D Well they can’t win,can they...

i am VERY excited about the changes they are implementing :) I can wait a few days for it to happen:) I don’t need instant gratification and my attention span is not as low as some people here :)

We just don't want to spoil anything in the streaming schedule ;)
In fact Frontier don't want to spoil anything anywhere. But personally I don't think, that is is a good idea to let us wait and speculate about the new DLC until the forums escalte again.

And what ... if the next DLC is not what we all expected. The higher the expectations are screwed, the bigger the disappointments can be and the more aggressive the comments might be. Think it over!

In fact Frontier don't want to spoil anything anywhere. But personally I don't think, that is is a good idea to let us wait and speculate about the new DLC until the forums escalte again.

And what ... if the next DLC is not what we all expected. The higher the expectations are screwed, the bigger the disappointments can be and the more aggressive the comments might be. Think it over!
I really think they should have released a screenshot or atleast a date for a new trailer this week,because waiting and letting us speculate is kind of killing the hype, especially if it turns out to be something only a minority of people wanted again[sour].

I really think they should have released a screenshot or atleast a date for a new trailer this week,because waiting and letting us speculate is kind of killing the hype, especially if it turns out to be something only a minority of people wanted again[sour].
Well, from what I have seen, at least in the free update there is loads of stuff I like :) and pretty much any scenery is useful to me. Of course I hope that my top requested rides are in it this time: Powered Coaster and a Boat Darkride. Also I would like to see some more common flatrides like a Breakdance (even though very Fairgroundy) or one of these:

Well, from what I have seen, at least in the free update there is loads of stuff I like :) and pretty much any scenery is useful to me. Of course I hope that my top requested rides are in it this time: Powered Coaster and a Boat Darkride. Also I would like to see some more common flatrides like a Breakdance (even though very Fairgroundy) or one of these:

https://epfans.info/bilder/1491/1208098580.jpg
Boat and powered coaster are on my list too. Don't forget the doombuggy tho(Geisterschloss, Haunted Mansion, Carnaval Festival). These a very classic rides, yet the game is still missing them somehow.[wink]But with the added multiple laps function for coasters in the free update i actually have hopes for a powered coaster[big grin].

Boat and powered coaster are on my list too. Don't forget the doombuggy tho(Geisterschloss, Haunted Mansion, Carnaval Festival). These a very classic rides, yet the game is still missing them somehow.[wink]But with the added multiple laps function for coasters in the free update i actually have hopes for a powered coaster[big grin].
I think a Omnimover is not possible for technical reasons I’m afraid :( but maybe they’ll find a way

*dragging the hype through the weekend*

Next prediction: announcement tomorrow, release next week just in time for the "Workshop Wonderland" stream *wink* *wink*

Good thing I'm not betting any money on this...

my prediction - lots of dinosaurs and we get water parks but only dinosaurs can ride. (j/k!)

i'd buy THAT for a dollar (or a pound).

My guess is announcement next week for release around the anniversary.. Thememaker release around Christmas..

Seems a bit weird that they may be doing an update within a few weeks, then potentially again for the anniversary (assuming they would do one for the anniversary again this year)

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
My guess is announcement next week for release around the anniversary.. Thememaker release around Christmas..

Seems a bit weird that they may be doing an update within a few weeks, then potentially again for the anniversary (assuming they would do one for the anniversary again this year)
The anniversary is November 17, 2016 :) would be a bit early!!

Top Bottom