Free Void Opals

That's right ! I will be abandoning 130 Void Opals + other 500K Plus minerals at TASAKI freeport on Friday night 11PM EST. About 250M of minerals. This will be open play. Depending on response I will drop 40 plus then login multiple times to give people a chance to be on same server.

Why am I doing this? I have 2.1 B plus 9 ships built up. I'm bored and want to see what happens! I like mining since it's relaxing,,
VO at the station goes for 1.6 Meg.

Last edited:
LMAO, it will be like throwing a cow into an amazon river, sit back and watch the piranha devour it. Feeding frenzy for sure. Guaranteed fireworks. Almost tempted to come along and watch. Btw, if you put when you're doing this into game time, be a lot easier on everyone

That's right ! I will be abandoning 130 Void Opals + other 500K Plus minerals at TASAKI freeport on Friday night 11PM EST. About 250M of minerals. This will be open play. Depending on response I will drop 40 plus then login multiple times to give people a chance to be on same server.

Why am I doing this? I have 2.1 B plus 9 ships built up. I'm bored and want to see what happens! I like mining since it's relaxing,,
VO at the station goes for 1.6 Meg.View attachment 131618View attachment 131619View attachment 131621
I've done this before for Halloween. Back before the starter zone existed I'd go to LHS-3447 and pass-out Painite to newbs.

Wouldn't mind if I showed-up and gave-out stuff too, would you? I got time, I could make a quick mining run...

1-hour later

OK, I got 298 Painite. Can be sold 9.7LY away from the place you specified for 789,728cr/ton. Planning on showing up and giving it out alongside you (if you don't mind).

Last edited:
Top Bottom