Today is the 9th of the 9th, one of those rare days when all countries agree on what date format to use :D

In the name of community I'd like to ask everyone to send a friend request (on here, or in-game if they are happy to share their Cmdr name on private request) to anyone you like.

There's no risk, you can always un-friend them if you change your mind (or they hunt you down & rebuy you back into a sidewinder ;))

I'll give free rep to anyone who posts in this thread to say who they've sent a friend request to & whether they've accepted.

Let's find a bit of common ground for a change :)

Oh, this just give me a warm fuzzy Mr. Rogers feeling! I think I'll go send a mushy card to TheYamiks now. That will make his day I'm sure! :D

Last edited:
I have gained a few more Cmdr on my friend list today exploring the Gnosis system, seeing if we could get in Thargoid base and delivering Meta alloys to Hydrae to see if they reacted differently but that was before I saw this thread, and the 9th is nearly over here in Kiwi land.

I spent a couple of happy hours last night with a random pilot I'd seen on EDSM was near me. Sent them a PM on Inara, they agreed to do a bit of joint surveying - they'd never been in open before or even met another Cmdr in-game. Had a good chat about outfitting & exploration, admired their red Hauler, and then we went our separate ways.

Had loads of nice little one-off encounters like that - another was meeting Cmdr Rojo Habe 53,000ly from the Bubble - and they always make me happy.

Hm, the OP already is a friend...

And - coincidence - I had sent Flimley a friend request WITHOUT having had noticed this thread (he accepted, thank you Sir).

Do I need to unfriend with him and start from scratch again???
:eek:

Anyway - definitely a positive thread in light of the storms (whether justified or not) of the last few days.

Have fun altogether!

Nice idea.
Add if you wish, same name as here. You can never have enough profile names receding into the distance on EDSM galaxy map.

Today is the 9th of the 9th, one of those rare days when all countries agree on what date format to use :D

In the name of community I'd like to ask everyone to send a friend request (on here, or in-game if they are happy to share their Cmdr name on private request) to anyone you like.

There's no risk, you can always un-friend them if you change your mind (or they hunt you down & rebuy you back into a sidewinder ;))

I'll give free rep to anyone who posts in this thread to say who they've sent a friend request to & whether they've accepted.

Let's find a bit of common ground for a change :)

Riverside in-game?

Top Bottom