News Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity Complete!

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

As part of our 25th anniversary celebrations we challenged you to collectively travel 250,000,000 light-years between 24 - 31 January! If you managed to achieve the goal, all Commanders would unlock the F25 Cobra MK III paint job, pictured below.

25thanniversary-cobra-skin-108050percent.jpg

We are pleased to say that you managed to hit the goal, and flew an amazing 251,000,000 light years over the last week!

The F25 Cobra MK III Paint Job will be added to your account automatically on February 1, 2019 at 12:00 UTC and we’d love to see you showing it off in-game.

Congratulations everyone, and thank you to everyone who ‘jumped’ in to help us celebrate reaching this amazing 25 year milestone.

Here's to the next 25 years!

I think I've flown a Cobra...once. I think I own one still? Not sure. Yay for new paint jobs, though!

Development news would be a pretty swell follow-up to the celebration...just saying.

Oh, and paintjobs for the DBX. That too.

Thanks, nice one! Think it will permanently replace my Black Friday one if it looks as good as the pic ingame :D

And thanks to 5th Column, without your help, we probably wouldn't have made it ;)

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Another paintjob to add to my already far too large collection for the Cobra Mk.III [haha]

Cor, scraped in on the target number in lightyears travelled eh!?

Well done Commanders - and thanks! Operating off Gnosis I've jumped exactly zero lightyears in the last week, hehe.

Happy birthday Frontier. And merci's, for the paintjob o7

Awesome! Still a newbie but I helped a bit while exploring the bubble. Will buy a brand new cobra to commemorate this. o7

Thanks FD, always appreciated. Glad that mine and thousands of other DWE2 contribution helped to seal the deal.

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
Nice.

I look forward to rocking this when I return to Elite.

Top Bottom