News Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity

Had me worried for a moment - the FDev store price is pretty similar :) Now I just need to decide what to call 'em :D

Edit: I wanted some accessories, and the shop is quite good for that at the moment, if you didn't know ;)
It would take some serious magic for me to get triple Elite (or even quad :) ) but getting trade and explorer will be ok - who knows, if I can get a turret ship in a CZ...

May go shopping too [yesnod]

It would take some serious magic for me to get triple Elite (or even quad :) ) but getting trade and explorer will be ok - who knows, if I can get a turret ship in a CZ...

May go shopping too [yesnod]
My CMDR has her Cobra now (and a wireframe one!). Now I just need to get the F25 paint job and some Elites - took 4 years on the last ones I completed :)

Let's Sing a Song: 4... 3... 2... 1... Honki jumple doo, honki jumple doo, BYEIA EURK XU-H boo boo ....
Guess it's been too long out in da void :D

that should be fairly easy given even PVPers are traveling in large numbers around omega coupled with the few that will travel like 65k in the next 72 hours alone and we should make it easy.
This guy. "65k in the next 72 hours" he says. Hope you brought some energy drinks.

[video=youtube;rm81LSKJC2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k[/video]

This guy. "65k in the next 72 hours" he says. Hope you brought some energy drinks.
The record for Sol to Beagle Point is about 6 hours 30 minutes. With neutron boosting and a ship with maximised jump range it's possible to go 1000LY in under five minutes.
(83 LY base range, so 332 LY with a neutron boost, so 3 jumps takes you 1000 LY and an experienced player can neutron jump about once a minute)

Question to Frontier staff about discounts to 25th anniversary.

Is it possible on steam or discount will be only in frontier store?

There are some really negative people kicking around here who apparently don't like the game(s) so much they need to hang around the forums and whinge. Odd that.

If I can ever get the game patched in time (9 hours so far, how big were the last 2 small patches?!) I'll throw in a few k while I get sorted and do some PP.

Top Bottom