News Frontier 25 - Elite Dangerous Community Activity

Surely it would be better all round if we actually got the paint job without being asked to jump through hoops and grind away yet more of our "valuable" time in order to get a "freebie". :)
You don't need to 'grind', either do nothing or just keep on doing whatever you'd normally do, even if you didn't even log in to play, if the target is met you'll get it...

Of course, they wont force you to accept the new skin :)

I just started a new 'cobra only' CMDR just for this PJ. Gonna go for Triple Elite :)
You know what? That's actually inspiring. And kind of cool. Have some rep. ...and the knowledge that you might just have given me something interesting (and challenging) to do with a stale second account that I wasn't sure what I would really have as much use for as I thought when I bought it.

You know what? That's actually inspiring. And kind of cool. Have some rep. ...and the knowledge that you might just have given me something interesting (and challenging) to do with a stale second account that I wasn't sure what I would really have as much use for as I thought when I bought it.
Seems there may be at least three in every crowd ;)

Are we there yet? :p
Do you need me to take my first CMDR's Exploraconda on the Neutron Highway to hit the distance? [woah]

Last edited:
There's one in every crowd, gods bless 'em! ;-)

But, man, you must have the patience of a saint to whittle down those NPCs in today's CZs!
Been in my old Cobra since launch, in no hurry and only recently hit 'dangerous', engineered it so it can handle most engagements except PVP.

I've test drived many of the larger ships but call it nostalgia but I still feel at home in this creaky old bird.

Fly the ship that feels comfortable for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom