Frontier 25 - Planet Coaster Community Activity

You are sharp frontier ... Excuse me, if it is posted now wrong, but I personally miss a powered coaster, bungee ball, rotatable plates of the wild water course and fladrides more, more, more and more :), as well as a "coaster" of the Europe parks germany Arthur and the mimymos .... Please have a lot of dlcs with flatrides ... If wrong thrad please move ...

I don't intend to start a heated debate here but if that's the case, it could mean we're about to get a Test Track style coaster (given we already have go-karts and Sprint 500 - both of which of course have loose racing themes) :D
That's exactly what i though yesterday,it would be awesome[haha][haha]. The only problem i have with this is that it might not be considered a coaster by the majority of people,but actually a track ride[wink]. And they said it would be a coaster.[squeeeeee]

Just an idea: Maybe the F25 is the Plane Coaster, that we've see first in the Level of RCT2. So F25 could also mean "Flight 25". I know, it's a very stupid speculation, but who knows ..

That's exactly what i though yesterday,it would be awesome[haha][haha]. The only problem i have with this is that it might not be considered a coaster by the majority of people,but actually a track ride[wink]. And they said it would be a coaster.[squeeeeee]

I would be over the moon if it is a test track style coaster, but it's not really something for thrillseekers.
Test Track is basicly a powered coaster. for me that counts as a coaster.

Hopefully an update with bug fixes and TMTK optimization will come out with it. That in itself would be worth paying for let alone free.

I think that F25 is literally just a code-name for the coaster and does not suggest its detail at all. Granted, most of the other "code-name type coasters" such as the SLV are sort of linked in some way and I do wonder if the in-game name will also be the F25... Hmm, I'm doubting myself now.

Either way, if it's a showcase coaster made specifically for an event, then I don't think we will be seeing anything small - it feels like this will be a bigger thing.. So, based on this and the fact that all new introduced coasters tend to be similar to other coasters already in game, I'd hazard guesses at:

Intamin Blitz (essentially a free re-skin of the Mack in Magnificent Rides)
Intamin Wingrider - Uses similar metrics to the current wing riders
Flying Dutchman - Arrow / Vekoma track already in game, just needs the trains
B&M Sit-down - Track exists in the game, just needs the trains
Wild Mouse - Probably not "wow" enough but the track is in game, new trains needed
Mobius Loop Wooden Coaster - Repurposed woodie that would need coding for the dual station bit. Most unlikely one of the lot.
Vekoma suspended - as Dragon Flyer is in the spotlight

"Completely New" styles
Pipeline Coaster
Intamin Drop Track
Powered Mine-train style coaster
New style Vekoma looper (Lech Coaster for example)

But, I'm also sure I'll be totally wrong and we will get a surprise!

Hmm, the only thing I can find about F25 that could relate to motors is "F25 manual transmission, a General Motors transmission." General Motors was a sponsor for Test Track, so maybe a Test Track style ride isn't the most unlikely thing... Either way, i'd better get back to building like crazy.

Hmm, the only thing I can find about F25 that could relate to motors is "F25 manual transmission, a General Motors transmission." General Motors was a sponsor for Test Track, so maybe a Test Track style ride isn't the most unlikely thing... Either way, i'd better get back to building like crazy.
Yeah you are not the first one to bring this up and i would definitely love to have this ride too[wink][haha][haha]

Top Bottom