Frontier 25 - Planet Coaster Community Activity

F25 coaster=Frontier 25 years. I don't think it in anyway points to a hint of the type of coaster it is.

Last edited:
No word form Frontier yet.
What do you expect? They said the challenge ends on 31 of January...
I'd expect a running tally of how many klicks of track are being laid -- at absolute worst I'd expect a daily update. Making us do this in the absolute dark? That I didn't expect. Even from transparency-is-a-dirty-word Frontier that may be a new low. [down]

F25 coaster=Frontier 25 years. I don't thing it in anyway points to a hint of the type of coaster it is.
Yep, although the speculation's been fun.

I'd expect a running tally of how many klicks of track are being laid -- at absolute worst I'd expect a daily update. Making us do this in the absolute dark? That I didn't expect. Even from transparency-is-a-dirty-word Frontier that may be a new low. [down]

You are aware that this is just a funny announcement that we’ll get a small birthday-surprise at the end of the month? That it’s nearly impossible not to succeed this one? Challenge is just to start a hype-train...

They don’t develop a new coaster for holding back...
Do you really think they say ‘no, sorry, we can’t give it to you on our happy 25th anniversary’?

Don’t take it this serious... [wink]

Wish we could see the progress on this one :) I bet there are a few fanatic players laying down nothing but tracks, just to be sure we'll make it :p

Well it is D day. They said to compleat the challenge by today. No body red the first post proppely.

I can't even read this properly......[wink]

But why do you think everybody read the first post wrong?

We know we have to lay 25,000 km of track before the end of today (between 24-31 / before 31 (I suspect English Time Zone)).
I guess the coaster comes with the next DLC/free update, which would be somewhere in March?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Well it is D day. They said to compleat the challenge by today. No body red the first post proppely.

What makes you think that everyone hasn't read the first post properly? Please don't assume something if you don't really know.

Please also keep in mind that the first post does not mention a release date for this coaster. It is very likely that it will not be released on the 31st of January but instead on a later date that has yet to be announced.

I'm going to lay down some more coaster track tonight and then we'll see what happens tomorrow :)

Hello...
My Englisch is Not good...
In my Szenario game is the New F25 Not there...
Is that a Bug?
Please help me!
Thank You...
Sry, i am from german!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
If you are in a scenario it might only be available if you research it. It depends on the settings for the scenario. Try opening it in a sandbox park and see if it is still missing.

.....Using Google Translate......
Wenn Sie sich in einem Szenario befinden, ist es möglicherweise nur verfügbar, wenn Sie es recherchieren. Dies hängt von den Einstellungen für das Szenario ab. Versuchen Sie es in einem Sandkastenpark zu öffnen und sehen Sie, ob es noch fehlt.

Heather

If you are in a scenario it might only be available if you research it. It depends on the settings for the scenario. Try opening it in a sandbox park and see if it is still missing.

.....Using Google Translate......
Wenn Sie sich in einem Szenario befinden, ist es möglicherweise nur verfügbar, wenn Sie es recherchieren. Dies hängt von den Einstellungen für das Szenario ab. Versuchen Sie es in einem Sandkastenpark zu öffnen und sehen Sie, ob es noch fehlt.

Heather

Wow, gogle translate did a good job on that one. I know cause i speak german[wink]

Top Bottom