Frontier are hiring!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I guess I am privileged, I work for a software house and have a great job. The language I am proficient in wouldn't fit FD and they are not recruiting accountants which was my background before moving into software. It was always my dream to work in games software. My nickname at work is Professor Elite and the Elite comes from the Elite of Elite Dangerous.

I just sent in my CV and portfolio for the UI designer job. I hope they are willing to consider someone form outside the EU :eek: . I could have also applied for the graphic design job but my preference these days is to work closely with the development team. I have been working as a designer for the past 22 years and this would be my dream job! :D Fingers and toes crossed...

ARRRRRGH! SAP, the most useless pointless and worthless software, If there is a reason for me to quit my job SAP would be it.

Lol, most of the time its down to poor implementation than the software itself... not that it isn't without its horrors. :D

How long does it normally take to get a get a reply? :S

Two weeks for me and there has been nothing.
I am starting to wonder if they even received my email...

Still no reply after all this time. :eek:

At this point I don't think I would take a job with Frontier even if it was offered because they have acted so unprofessional. The very least they can do is let people know they are still processing the people that applied and let the people that are not good enough know so they can forget about it.

ClymAngus

C
Hmmm the possibility of moolighting, on a work from home, results = cash basis, for a game as iconic as this; would still be tempting. Considering all most of us need to produce a1 work is; a deck and a bit of software, I'm supprised more games companies are not cloud sourcing staff.

Ah! An animator is needed! Call monkey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXltTsQawY

Grammar job

I wonder if there's a job for a proof-reader? I squirm every time I receive the latest Newsletter when I scroll to the end and find the "Frontier are hiring!" message.

Will someone please change it to "Frontier IS hiring!" ?

:D

At this point I don't think I would take a job with Frontier even if it was offered because they have acted so unprofessional. The very least they can do is let people know they are still processing the people that applied and let the people that are not good enough know so they can forget about it.

Pretty standard for UK employers nowadays... When I was applying en-masse a couple of years ago, I only ever got replies if I was given an interview.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom