Frontier auth server down? (July 15, 2019)

o7 CMDRs,
PS4 CMDR here, can't synchronize EDSM these days, it says the old "Frontier Auth Service currently not available" error since like 2 days. Did try the "unlink-relink" token trick several times, still no joy. Am I the only one or is the server indeed down?

o7 CMDRs,
PS4 CMDR here, can't synchronize EDSM these days, it says the old "Frontier Auth Service currently not available" error since like 2 days. Did try the "unlink-relink" token trick several times, still no joy. Am I the only one or is the server indeed down?
PC user here, not sure if this will help you. I recently had an issue with "Failed to synchronize time with server". I read on a forum post that disabling IPv6 fixes the issue. I disabled IPv6 and now the game works fine.

EDSM web site...
Has two logins the Fdev login linked to PSN and EDSM login...
Both have to be kept up to date...

Try
Don't login with PSN, login with the EDSM account only...
Then go to security and unlink account and then sign out of EDSM web site... yes sign out...

Now sign in with the EDSM details only, open the dashboard link then click the link offered this will then force you to a CONSOLE only login page

There is no steam link login on this page, this page only has Xbox and PS4 logins as its for consoles only to login not PC users... (yes we have our own page at this step)
Now go to dash board an wait 60 secs...

If this does not work then youll need to purge "Site data" and all "cookie" data for all PSN web sites and EDSM web site and then repeat steps above as that data is likely blocking the site...
but this means all PSN sites will log out so try the other steps first...

Top Bottom