ANNOUNCEMENT Frontier Developments Celebrating 25 Years!

I’m probably a fan of the elite, I’m worried about this game, and the silence of the frontiers disappoints me.
I hope that the translator translates correctly.

Frontier have already mentioned that development for Season 4 is underway and announcement will be early 2019. So, I'm guessing these plans will be announced during their 25th anniversary celebrations.

Frontier have already mentioned that development for Season 4 is underway and announcement will be early 2019. So, I'm guessing these plans will be announced during their 25th anniversary celebrations.
I want to hope so, but knowing the masochistic love of the community management of the frontier department for starving the community with information hunger, the chances are very slim.

Probable that there will be a minimum of information.

And congratulations Frontier for your 25 years !

Where did they say the announcement will be early 2019?

Why did they tell us about the Beyond season a long time in advance, but this year they can't say anything?

It's like Frontier has no confidence in what they're working on so they don't tell us anything. It's just not cool.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday To You !

And I'm kind of 50, today .. which holds a certain symmetry to me anyway.

Do I win five farthings? :D

Right On Frontier!

Top Bottom