IMPORTANT: Frontier Developments Celebrating 25 Years!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
It's Frontier's 25th Anniversary and we'll be celebrating all month... and we want you to celebrate with us too!

4c51b6b0-ef80-4ff.png

Over this next month, we've got a great deal of activities for you to get involved in as we celebrate 25 years of creating great games. We'll be taking you on a trip down memory lane as we cycle back through the rich catalogue of Frontier games, revealing fun facts that you might not have known about our earlier titles, give away exclusive items, run celebratory livestreams and unlock in-game goodies for our communities across Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution!

Fun Facts
Follow us on our Frontier Developments Twitter and Facebook page to keep on top of all our anniversary celebrations - including fun facts about our games from the last 25 years!

Livestreams
Join us on our Frontier Developments Twitch channel every Friday. We'll be playing through some of our older releases with special dev guests and share insights behind the games of our past!

Giveaways
What's a birthday party without gifts? Keep a keen eye across our Frontier Developments channels as we'll be giving away copies of our current games, as well as DLCs and other great goodies!

Community Goals
We firmly believe that the Frontier community is the greatest - especially when you all come together. For the last week of our anniversary, we're setting you a little challenge across Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution to unlock some in-game rewards - more details coming soon!

We'll be updating this thread as the anniversary proceeds, so be sure to check back for information about upcoming livestreams, giveaways and Community Goals!

We would also like to take a moment to thank our community (you guys!) for all the support and passion you have shown in these last 25 years, leading us to ever-expanding horizons. So, from everyone here at Frontier Developments, thank you!

- Chanté [heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Happy 25th Anniversary everyone at Frontier!!! :loonybloons: Thank you, everyone at Frontier, for your passion, dedication and love for amazing games.

I'm super excited to see how the anniversary unfolds in the upcoming month!

Thanks to everyone in the community for making it - like Chanté said - the greatest community! It wouldn't be the same without all of you wonderful people that I've got to know and meet in the past 3 years, and I'm very thankful to be part of it! <3

It sounds like it's going to be a really fun month ahead :) Looking forward to seeing what surprises there might be :)

Chante, can you remind me again what time the Friday Livestream starts. Thanks :)

Happy Anniversary Frontier ... apparently you are not allowed to show pictures of RCT2 and RCT3 in your Anniversary Screen. Although these games have almost consolidated your reputation in the theme park simulation genre. No matter how you feel about your past ... you gave us the best coaster games ever. Thanks for that.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
It sounds like it's going to be a really fun month ahead :) Looking forward to seeing what surprises there might be :)

Chante, can you remind me again what time the Friday Livestream starts. Thanks :)

01/02/2019 FRIDAY 12PM UTC
Frontier 25th Birthday Stream with Will, Chanté and Steggs! (Twitch)

Happy Birthday Frontier.

You've given so many people so much joy because of the imagination and passion you have all ploughed into your games over the last 25 years, and I thank you for that. Let the next 25 be even better. [heart]

Interesting selection in your collage there, the duplicates make the omissions stand out even more. No mention of Wallace & Gromit (lost the IP?) Thrillville (publisher defunct, IP probably in limbo) and RCT (Atari being...well, Atari) at all. Apparently Frontier made that obscure Xbox port of RCT1 - now there is fun fact we probably won't read on the advertised socials.

Hey Serpentrax,
I would imagine Atari having a fit if Frontier posted RCT pics (even though they were so involved with the franchise).

And look behind the "25" (3rd row down, 4th pic to the left) on the montage. You can clearly see Gromit's big shiny nose...…..just saying

Congrats Team! Thanks for not going full greed like the other AAA publishers.

Have someone on the team create a Frontier 25 year statue for planet coaster. Nice little momento for peeps to place in their parks.

Top Bottom