News Frontier Expo: October 7, 2017!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

Time to fly your ships over and join us for our first ever Frontier Expo!

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London, we are hosting our biggest community event yet! If you want to find out more about the future of Elite Dangerous, our other games, the Frontier studio, and other exciting announcements, this will be the place to be this year!

We will have loads of Frontier developers you can talk to, special industry guests and experts on several panels, demo stations with exciting activities, community events, and a massive party in the evening! For more information on what’s happening, you can keep your eyes on this page for news articles and teasers of the event.

Tickets are going on sale on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 12PM BST with an early bird discount running until Monday, July 31, 2017 – there’s limited availability on each ticket type, so make sure you grab yours as soon as possible! As you can see, there will be loads of goodies and special events going on for you to enjoy.

For any questions, please check our Frontier Expo FAQ, reach out via the forums, or contact our community team via community@frontier.co.uk!

Frontier Expo is for you, our amazing community, and we cannot wait to see you all there.

[heart]
Bo

Woooo hooo! Awesome. I'll be there for sure (unless I can't get a ticket).

Is this the "special event" that was mentioned a while back where you'd be announcing more about what's coming next?

The web-site has a mention of "Founder's Tickets". How do we find out about those? I don't want to buy a ticket if I'm getting one anyway :p

Is it too soon to start organising which pub we're all going to afterwards?

Edit: nevermind, I just spotted this ...

Evening Party

To round it all off, the community and developers will be coming together as we host an incredible night filled with music, friends, and fun. Only available to guests ages 18 and over, we invite you to join us in sharing our passion and excitement as we toast to the future!

Last edited:
Hey Bo ... if you need any volunteers then give me a shout! (I'm serious here, more than happy to get involved - I live in London so I can get there really early if necessary).

The web-site has a mention of "Founder's Tickets". How do we find out about those? I don't want to buy a ticket if I'm getting one anyway :p

Just heard from Ed on Twitter that this will be a type of ticket, nothing to do with previous Kickstarter rewards or anything.

Hey Bo, any info on ticket prices? It's something I think should be known in advance of them going on sale - especially if it's a limited thing. This might end up being the first ED related event I could actually attend, being so close to where I live.

Top Bottom