IMPORTANT: Frontier Expo: October 7, 2017!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends!

Get ready to board the hype train to Frontier Expo!

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London, we are hosting our biggest community event yet! If you want to find out more about the future of Planet Coaster, our other games, the Frontier studio, and other exciting announcements, this will be the place to be this year!

We will have loads of Frontier developers you can talk to, special industry guests and experts on several panels, demo stations with exciting activities, community events, and a massive party in the evening! For more information on what’s happening, you can keep your eyes on this page for news articles and teasers of the event.

Tickets are going on sale on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 12PM BST with an early bird discount running until Monday, July 31, 2017 – there’s limited availability on each ticket type, so make sure you grab yours as soon as possible! As you can see, there will be loads of goodies and special events going on for you to enjoy.

For any questions, please check our Frontier Expo FAQ, reach out via the forums, or contact our community team via community@frontier.co.uk!

Frontier Expo is for you, our amazing community, and we cannot wait to see you all there.

:foxycoffee:
Bo

Join us in the historic city of London this October for a day packed with eagerly-anticipated announcements about the future of Elite Dangerous, what’s next for Planet Coaster, and an exclusive look at Frontier’s unannounced new title.

Hype level confirmed
SgkAxfe.gif

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I really feel bad about not being able to come :( I already have hotels booked and tickets for another theme park thingy ...

As bad as i feel about this, im very thrilled and hyped to read "If you want to find out more about the future of Planet Coaster" because that basically means there is more to come :)
So regardless if im there or not, im looking forward to the date :D

That looks like it's really gonna be fun. I won't be able to make it mysqlf, but I'm really looking forward to it as well.

im very thrilled and hyped to read "If you want to find out more about the future of Planet Coaster" because that basically means there is more to come :)

From this page: http://expo.frontier.co.uk/news/celebrating-a-year-of-planet-coaster

Join us as we celebrate the first amazing year of Planet Coaster. We look back at the amazing journey so far and reveal a host of ground-breaking new content coming to the game!

And:

With the game’s anniversary just around the corner, and a new update accompanying that milestone, we want to show you what else we’ve got in store for you!

What is the ticketprice going to be? I would love to come there and visit Thorpe park and Alton towers before or afterwards. :)

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I was supposed to be going to Europapark on the Friday, but with new starters to train at work, it is looking unlikely so i may be able to make it

Do you think it will be at the Expo where they roll out Planet Coaster 2? If so what would you like to so?

I know that there will be some live streams (Bo that said in the stream today) but will there be a full recap of the Planet Coaster announcements?

Anyone who may not have seen the live stream today. Bo announced among many other things at the Expo will be panels discussing the future of Planet Coaster and an announcement of a previously undisclosed mystery project.

What does this mean? New update in October or November? Why does everything have to be top secret until closer to the time? Future of Planet Coaster? Does that mean what is planned down the road, and what direction it will take? I suppose there will also be more DLC, and maybe a larger content update or expansion pack some time if not this fall.

Would love to go but I live in California. that's one heck of a road trip. I would like to have a meet up next time your in California.

So sad that I won't be able to be there with my coaster friends, but happy that it's for the best of reasons. My wife would never forgive me if I missed the birth of our son to attend a gaming convention.... :D

Top Bottom