Frontier FPS - Lemnis Gate - new title, new games label - Frontier Foundry

I don't know what you mean:

"Frontier Developments today officially launched and named its third-party publishing initiative: Frontier Foundry. The label launched alongside two titles, the “time-twisting turn-based combat strategy shooter” Lemnis Gate, and “physics-based co-op platformer” Struggling.

Both titles exemplify the new label’s aim to do something different, Frontier CEO David Braben told MCV/DEVELOP: “I think they are interesting and unusual games… I think the more interesting and diverse things we make, the more interesting and diverse the opportunity is for the player.”

Since a load of posters here are keen on FPS on the new DLC (Odyssey), I thought it might be of interest to them as I didn't notice it in the announcements section.
Thanks mods for pointing the lost OP in the right direction o7

Considering that this is now in 'Games by Frontier Developments' which is headed 'Discuss anything about our older games here' when

1. This game isn't by Frontier Developments (it's by Ratloop Games and published by Frontier Foundry)
2. Far from being 'older' it's not yet released

I'm not convinced it has found its way home yet. Call me crazy but I'd have thought the best place for a thread about Lemnis Gate would be in the Lemnis Gate section of the forum. I know, I'm a creative thinker. 😁

Call me crazy but I'd have thought the best place for a thread about Lemnis Gate would be in the Lemnis Gate section of the forum. I know, I'm a creative thinker. 😁
Call me crazy, but I am wondering why this game - NOT made by Frontier - gets a section on Frontier's forums?
Where's the sections for all the other games connected to Frontier but not actually made by them? I can name at least one right now.

Top Bottom