Frontier please add animations for boarding ships and have the ability to walk around in our cockpits.

Given what happened with EDO I'd honestly be surprised if there is any money or will in releasing another large expansion.

Nah, my money is still on at least one more major DLC in the coming years. Sure, Odyssey will have been a bit of a blow, but i'm also sure FD will overcome it. Its not like its the first time FD have dropped a whoppsie, although it is their largest.

Neither add anything of significance, one takes considerably less development time. Sorry but I call that the right decision.

[rolleyes]
I'm not arguing for or against. It's the non-sense talk that revolves around 'boring and repetitive' while enforcing the most obviously boring and repetitive part of it. If you call it the right choice.... well.... I can only strongly disagree.

Speaking to the actual point - A fade-to-cockpit option from the lifts would suit me just fine as well as a fade-to-concourse option. Of course that would take development time.

Deleted member 110222

D
They already said there are no plans to add ship interiors to the game. 😝

It's been seven years, of course at some point people are getting impatient. The vision (or whatever you want to call it ) Frontier created of the game is vastly different from the current product and Frontier have been very bad at managing expectations in the past. I think that's pretty obvious.

And I think simply calling everyone who is dissatisfied with Elite a hater is a lazy cop out. (Not saying you're doing that, I was speaking generally)
And like all plans, they can change.

What, do you think that now they said that they are legally unable to add interiors at a later date?

Are you that literal?

Fairs, I have no plans to lose weight. Now I am unable to ever lose weight if I change my mind, by your logic.

See how stupid it sounds?

I already would be happy if the elevators could have two doors, as this turn arounds are the most annoying part. I even let myself fade into concourse from lift to spare one turn ;)

I already would be happy if the elevators could have two doors, as this turn arounds are the most annoying part. I even let myself fade into concourse from lift to spare one turn ;)
Disembark from your ship or the Apex shuttle, log out right away, log back in, profit.

we have more pressure issues that should be fixed before i think.

personally i can live with the current option. when i disembark i want disembark and not run 20 secs every time when i land oo

What, do you think that now they said that they are legally unable to add interiors at a later date?

Are you that literal?

Fairs, I have no plans to lose weight. Now I am unable to ever lose weight if I change my mind, by your logic.

Yes, I do. Because you focus on the one sentence that had this silly smiley next to it. I though it was obvious that that was a bit silly, guess not.

But you decided to dedicate your whole post to that sentence and ignored the rest of what I wrote or what I meant by that.

give me the game time saving blue circle as an option, and the rest is up to FDev.

I see no reason for a stair walking animation or a ship interior.

and as has been said by more than one person before, and to repeat it in this thread.

It would get old fast and would just slow everything down.

Are you that literal?

I handed over money on the basis of this sort of information that Frontier supplied. Yes, I understand how stupid that sounds, now.

If you asked me to hand over money to support your weight loss, guess what my answer would be. I ain't that stupid, now :)

I think the underlying point is that if people expect ship interiors, it's because Frontier said they were coming.

It would get old fast and would just slow everything down.
For you. It would get old fast and slow everything down for you! For me it would sustain the illusion of living in the world, just like the SRV lifting up, or the SLF leaving the ship.

How about, we add the anim but lose the pointless running across the empty concourse to the lift that only goes to one place but we still need to select that place. Any time lost on the anim would be suitably regained from the walk from the ship to the main concourse where the shops and landleg missions (which, thinking about it, could all be done from the ships main console thus negating the need to even get off the ship).

Top Bottom