Frontier please look at this list

I play Planet Zoo a lot, and these are my ideas to continue enriching the game.

1 - Entertainers at the Zoo. (Same as Planet Coaster but in Planet Zoo) there could be animators in costumes of bears, tigers, pandas, penguins, etc. And its radius of influence could give more satisfaction to visitors.

2 - Being able to add more text fonts to the game, either by conventions, or by own fonts, it would be ideal to add more font designs to use directly, without having to resort to the alphabets created by the community.

3 - Option to add railing on the paths, only on the left side, on the right side.

4 - Vehicles for the transfer of personnel such as veterinarians, or caregivers. Some transports like golf carts that transfer fast travel to a habitat. It would even be great to be able to control vehicles in first person on camera. It could even have more speed, depending on the investment in fuel that is made.

5 - That in the information store, one of the items available for sale is the "park map".

6 - That in the zoopedia, the clarification on the level of height required for that animal is added, with the purpose that this animal does not escape from the habitat.

These are my contributions, I hope you can take them into consideration.

IN SPANISH

He jugado mucho a Planet Zoo, y estas son mis ideas para seguir enriqueciendo el juego.
1 - Animadores en el Zoo. (Igual a Planet Coaster pero en Planet Zoo) podrian haber animadores con traje de osos, tigres, osos panda, pinguinos, etc. Y su radio de influencia podria dar mas satisfacción a los visitantes.
2 - Poder agregar mas fuentes de texto al juego, ya sea por convenios, o por fuentes propias, sería ideal agregar mas diseños de fuentes para usar directamente, sin necesidad de recurrir a los abecedarios creados por la comunidad.
3 - Opción de agregar barandilla en los caminos, solo en el lado izquierdo, en el lado derecho.
4 - Vehículos para el traslado del personal como veterinarios, o cuidadores. Unos transportes como carros de golf que permitan viajar rápidamente hasta un hábitat.
5 - Que en la tienda de información, uno de los articulos disponibles para la venta sea el "mapa del parque".
6 - Que en la zoopedia, se agrega la aclaración sobre el nivel de altura requerido para ese animal, con el propósito de que este animal no escape del habitat.

Estos son mis aportes, espero que los puedan tomar en consideración.

Last edited:
I play Planet Zoo a lot, and these are my ideas to continue enriching the game.

1 - Entertainers at the Zoo. (Same as Planet Coaster but in Planet Zoo) there could be animators in costumes of bears, tigers, pandas, penguins, etc. And its radius of influence could give more satisfaction to visitors.

2 - Being able to add more text fonts to the game, either by conventions, or by own fonts, it would be ideal to add more font designs to use directly, without having to resort to the alphabets created by the community.

3 - Option to add railing on the paths, only on the left side, on the right side.

4 - Vehicles for the transfer of personnel such as veterinarians, or caregivers. Some transports like golf carts that transfer fast travel to a habitat. It would even be great to be able to control vehicles in first person on camera. It could even have more speed, depending on the investment in fuel that is made.

5 - That in the information store, one of the items available for sale is the "park map".

6 - That in the zoopedia, the clarification on the level of height required for that animal is added, with the purpose that this animal does not escape from the habitat.

These are my contributions, I hope you can take them into consideration.

IN SPANISH

He jugado mucho a Planet Zoo, y estas son mis ideas para seguir enriqueciendo el juego.
1 - Animadores en el Zoo. (Igual a Planet Coaster pero en Planet Zoo) podrian haber animadores con traje de osos, tigres, osos panda, pinguinos, etc. Y su radio de influencia podria dar mas satisfacción a los visitantes.
2 - Poder agregar mas fuentes de texto al juego, ya sea por convenios, o por fuentes propias, sería ideal agregar mas diseños de fuentes para usar directamente, sin necesidad de recurrir a los abecedarios creados por la comunidad.
3 - Opción de agregar barandilla en los caminos, solo en el lado izquierdo, en el lado derecho.
4 - Vehículos para el traslado del personal como veterinarios, o cuidadores. Unos transportes como carros de golf que permitan viajar rápidamente hasta un hábitat.
5 - Que en la tienda de información, uno de los articulos disponibles para la venta sea el "mapa del parque".
6 - Que en la zoopedia, se agrega la aclaración sobre el nivel de altura requerido para ese animal, con el propósito de que este animal no escape del habitat.

Estos son mis aportes, espero que los puedan tomar en consideración.
Totally. I think entertainers would be interesting

Top Bottom