Frontier Store Problems

On May 30, this year, I placed an order for a couple of items from the store, both items were available, its been well over 6 weeks now.
When i checked my order status, It said "Processing" .

Sent 2 messages a couple of weeks ago, one to the store and one to the face book page,
So Far I have had no reply.
What the .. is going on

Peter

Done that, no reply

If you have raised a support ticket then you should have immediately received an email acknowledging it and you should be able to view the ticket in your "My Tickets" page on the support website. If you have not and can not then something has gone wrong with your submission. (N.B. Bug reports do not produce an email and are not trackable - support tickets do and are.)

Hi Guys,
Well, thanks to CMDR Minotaur's actions, I have lost out in my purchase, He should get his facts straight as well as advising the customer what action he intends to take as apposed to Taking action and Then Advising the customer.
He Needs to apologise, for his actions And frontier should supply me with the item I purchased, minus shipping fees.

Hi Guys,
Well, thanks to CMDR Minotaur's actions, I have lost out in my purchase, He should get his facts straight as well as advising the customer what action he intends to take as apposed to Taking action and Then Advising the customer.
He Needs to apologise, for his actions And frontier should supply me with the item I purchased, minus shipping fees.
Random threats to employees on the forums rarely go well. Update your support ticket until you get it solved, histrionics here won't help.

"Random threats to employees on the forums rarely go well. Update your support ticket until you get it solved, histrionics here won't help."

Wow,

Well Mr F---abulous Before you make a comment like that, I would suggest you find out what the situation is regarding this issue, And then Make an informed comment.
I would also like you to explain what part of my post you think is a Threat......................

Top Bottom