Frontier? This week's episode of The Mandalorian.....

....I've said this before, but if you can allow me to do everything that happened in that episode* in Elite Dangerous, that would be great. Thanks. ;) (y)

PS - Please give me one of those ground-hugging speeders. SRVs are so 2015.

* To ease development time, you can exclude the theft of blue biscuits.

....I've said this before, but if you can allow me to do everything that happened in that episode* in Elite Dangerous, that would be great. Thanks. ;) (y)

PS - Please give me one of those ground-hugging speeders. SRVs are so 2015.

* To ease development time, you can exclude the theft of blue biscuits.
Surely they were space macaroons?

Also, having an NPC co-pilot vom up said macaroons over themselves during high-G manoeuvres would be welcome when I’m looking around in VR 😁

What? And having to drag around a little green dude all the time? Naaah.

I do like the floating speeders though, especially the Empire's speeder bikes.

Well since the Razor Crest could pull all of its awesomesauce via a dual T.16000 setup, I guess they are half way to let you do the same in Elite.

(And yeah that canyon pursuit was 👌💦)

Funny, I've been wanting Mandalorian armor in Space Engineers (especially since we already have a jetpack). Every time I see Mando welding his ship, I think of SE.

What? And having to drag around a little green dude all the time? Naaah.

I do like the floating speeders though, especially the Empire's speeder bikes.

Green dude could be swapped with the long awaited cockpit-cat. :D

Surely there's anti-grav tech in the EliteVerse? I know we have rotating stations to simulate galaxy but we also have fleet carriers and massive installations and they.....don't spin. Either way, I want a speeder bike. Seeing everyone whizzing around on planets via SRVs....ugh.

Well since the Razor Crest could pull all of its awesomesauce via a dual T.16000 setup, I guess they are half way to let you do the same in Elite.

(And yeah that canyon pursuit was 👌💦)

That was great. Also loved the 'flight-assist off' ending to that battle. If we are going to be stuck with just SRVs, I'll like one with anti-ship weaponry. For science, of course. ;)

Also, having an NPC co-pilot vom up said macaroons over themselves during high-G manoeuvres would be welcome when I’m looking around in VR 😁

Yuck! :D

The screenshots I see always confuse me,

I got to see Planetary Nebulae....whats all the fuss its just white clouds?.....look on EDSm....oooh, Blue and Red, nice!

If we are going to be stuck with just SRVs, I'll like one with anti-ship weaponry. For science, of course. ;)

As long as they give us a hand held weapon capable of destroying ships from 10km away Ill be happy....besides the SRV turret is pretty powerful if you ever attack one of those NPC ships for a bit of fun

MONJnPN.gif

I love the splicing took in the episode is exactly my creme brûlée burner gas tank holder bolted to a generic gas welding torch.

I wouldn't mind a TheSisko tracking fob.

I can see it now, I'm fumbling with the controls trying to figure out how in the hell to interpret its chirps and flashes; oblivious to my prey, standing right behind me with a blaster to head.

Top Bottom