Frontier's Annual Results have been published (June 2018 to May 2019), showing a record year and Elite passing 3 million basegame sales

1y is more recent than 3y. You realise that, right?
Yep, and 1m is more recent than 1y.
Good point. I hope this helps:
vyLSyID.png

DeletedUser191218

D
Yep, and 1m is more recent than 1y.

That's a tiny rise mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Massive lag on the FTSE All Share. If I owned this in a portfolio, I'd probably be commenting on it as one of my biggest performance drags in investor reports.

Cooool! I wonder what it says? That they've gone from "strength to strength" and everything they've done so far has been a really good idea? Gosh I sure am looking forward to them doubling down on the kind of behavior!

From the report:
Elite Dangerous is Frontier’s biggest selling game franchise to date. The franchise continues to perform strongly as we continue to focus on enhancements within the strategy of further improving perceived quality and sentiment, adding significant long-term new features and supporting the unique, evolving player-driven story, which all players experience together. We will continue to support existing players and further expand the player base over the next financial year through the addition of new content.

So Fleet Carriers and........

IMPERIAL EXPLORER CONFIRMED!!!! (y)😀

3 million sales but Shinrarta is nearly empty every night. If only Frontier's ability to retain players were on the same level as their ability to attract players.

Of course. As empty as Shin is these days it is not as empty as other systems which used to have traffic.

Wet noodles rejoice. Your big ships are finally safe.
Makes me wonder if a lot of players have done what I did, i.e. found a home base where the gankers don't hang out so I can run my missions, trade, mine and explore without having some trigger-happy idiot trying to turn my ship into a flying colander? 🤔

Top Bottom