Frontier's March Streaming Schedule

Am I thinking a bit too much when for only one livestream

THURSDAY 19/03/2020 7PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Evening stream with Stephen and Will

you have Stephen and Will while the others are Bruce and Stephen.....is this FC news day?

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Hello everyone!

Thank you for joining our streams throughout February. We've enjoyed seeing so many people in the chat, and want to give a special thank you to all the people who watched and supported our 24 hour livestream! We're looking forward to another month of fun-filled streams, with some surprises! Where necessary, this post will be updated with more information that we aren't ready to reveal just yet. We're also looking forward to seeing feedback from our Tuesday streams now we have changed the format!

Here's March's streaming schedule:

MONDAY 02/03/2020 12PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Let's Play with Stephen

TUESDAY 03/03/2020 12PM UTC

Planet Coaster

Community Dive and Let's Play with Chanté and Designer Alex Paine

WEDNESDAY 04/03/2020 7PM UTC

Planet Zoo

Career Mode Let's Play with Bo and Head of Animation Nick Rodgers

THURSDAY 05/03/2020 7PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Introducing our new Community Manager, Bruce Garrido!

MONDAY 09/03/2020 12PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Our weekly news roundup with Will and Chanté!

TUESDAY 10/03/2020 12PM UTC

Jurassic World Evolution

Community Dive and Let's Play with Chanté and Animator Amy Hook

WEDNESDAY 11/03/2020 7PM UTC

Planet Zoo

Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Artist Berni Pardue

THURSDAY 12/03/2020 7PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Evening stream with Stephen

MONDAY 16/03/2020 12PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Our weekly news roundup with Stephen and Bruce!

TUESDAY 17/03/2020 12PM UTC

Planet Zoo

Community Dive and Let's Play with Chanté and QA Tester Phil Newberry

WEDNESDAY 18/03/2020 7PM UTC

Planet Zoo

Career Mode Let's Play with Bo and Producer IJke Botman

THURSDAY 19/03/2020 7PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Evening stream with Stephen and Will

MONDAY 23/03/2020 12PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

TUESDAY 24/03/2020 12PM UTC

Planet Coaster

Community Dive and Let's Play with Chanté and Senior Artist Liesa Bauwens

WEDNESDAY 25/03/2020 7PM UTC

Planet Zoo

Workshop Wonderland with Chanté and Senior Artist Fearn Hilborn

THURSDAY 26/03/2020 7PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Evening stream with Stephen

MONDAY 30/03/2020 11PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

TUESDAY 31/03/2020 11PM UTC

Planet Zoo

Community Dive and Let's Play with Chanté and Principal Designer Jim Stimpson

If you've got the time, we'd love to see familiar, and new, people in the chat! Come say hello, meet team members behind our games, and feel free to ask questions!

See you soon!

Hi @Chante Goodman . Any info on when we will get more information about Fleet Carriers for Elite Dangerou? I've noticed it's not mentioned anywhere in the schedule. Does that mean this won't even happen in March at all - or you guys don't know yourselves when that stream will happen yet? Thanks!

Hi @Chante Goodman . Any info on when we will get more information about Fleet Carriers for Elite Dangerou? I've noticed it's not mentioned anywhere in the schedule. Does that mean this won't even happen in March at all - or you guys don't know yourselves when that stream will happen yet? Thanks!

My bet is the 19th, because thats when the bossman is streaming for one day only.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
@rootsrat Hey! I am not an Elite CM (I'm just a guest on the Elite stream that's planned with Will), and I don't have any information for you on Fleet Carriers. It says in my original post that the schedule will be updated if and when there is more to add to it, so I'd recommend just checking back to the streaming schedule every once in a while if you're waiting for a big stream. Thanks!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
@rootsrat Hey! I am not an Elite CM (I'm just a guest on the Elite stream that's planned with Will), and I don't have any information for you on Fleet Carriers. It says in my original post that the schedule will be updated if and when there is more to add to it, so I'd recommend just checking back to the streaming schedule every once in a while if you're waiting for a big stream. Thanks!

No worries, thanks for replying :)

Good catch. It doesn't necessarily mean that any surprises would be related to Elite though.

Wouldn't that be... surprising? 😁

My bet is the 19th, because thats when the bossman is streaming for one day only.

Ashford?

@frontier
Maybe that's a bit off-topic but could you take a look at the audio levels for your streams? It's always really, really low which makes it hard for me to listen to on my commute for example. I use Youtube, don't know about Mixer or Twitch. Maybe it's on my side, but I don't think so to be honest.

Half an hour before the stream, and still no announcement. Is stream delayed?

@Chante Goodman OK so how about you tank your entire career and break all your contractual obligations to your employer because you know we asked nice... Or barring that how about you tell us any fun experiences you've had in Elite, what ships you enjoy flying or are interested in trying, What major Faction you like the sound of and why? And for those of us who have not yet made time to try Planet Zoo or Coaster or the Jurassic Park one some fun stuff you like about those. I mean it seems like we have some time to kill. Also I would LOVE to hear Will explain Raxxla (not asking for spoilers just public knowledge) to someone coming to Elite with a clean-ish slate and then hear your natural questions back on the subject could be fun! Oh god, What, I'm on the forums..... /exit at full sprint.

@Chante Goodman OK so how about you tank your entire career and break all your contractual obligations to your employer because you know we asked nice... Or barring that how about you tell us any fun experiences you've had in Elite, what ships you enjoy flying or are interested in trying, What major Faction you like the sound of and why? And for those of us who have not yet made time to try Planet Zoo or Coaster or the Jurassic Park one some fun stuff you like about those. I mean it seems like we have some time to kill. Also I would LOVE to hear Will explain Raxxla (not asking for spoilers just public knowledge) to someone coming to Elite with a clean-ish slate and then hear your natural questions back on the subject could be fun! Oh god, What, I'm on the forums..... /exit at full sprint.
Sorry if I'm misreading something here but all Chanté was implying was that she's not an Elite community manager so therefore probably wouldn't know as much about upcoming updates and such for that game as other CMs. There's hardly any need to get sarcastic if she's had a question thrown at her that she doesn't know the answer to. :)

This is going to be interesting :)

MONDAY 09/03/2020 12PM UTC

Elite Dangerous

Our weekly news roundup with Will and Chanté!

Top Bottom