Fsd help

You can speed your FSD charging rate... read up on engineer Felicity Farseer get some materials and go see her... she’ll help ... just look up how to get invited... hope it helps... fly safe CMDR o7

You can speed your FSD charging rate... read up on engineer Felicity Farseer get some materials and go see her... she’ll help ... just look up how to get invited... hope it helps... fly safe CMDR o7

That upgrade does not charge your FSD faster. It has no effect on how fast your FSD charges up to jump. That upgrade is fast-reboot. It will reboot your FSD faster after it has been shutdown by ordinance equipped with a FSD shutdown experimental.

Yeah, the mod is called “faster boot sequence” which is not the same as charging. Situationally useful versus increased max range always being useful.

I imagine the goal is to spend less time charging the drive so in a roundabout way, increasing your max range means less jumps needed so that’s less times charging. Heh. Make sure your jump pathing in the galaxy map is not set to economy. I wasted so much time doing traveling in 40+ jumps when 9 would work

Get A rated thrusters, then unlock prof palin (not easy, but character building!) then G5 engineer the thrusters.
Then in a cobra mk3, very few ships will be able to stay close, problem solved😀
I love my smuggling CMk3 "Howard Marks" great fun to fly very fast when i dust it off occasionally!

o7

Deleted member 166264

D
That upgrade does not charge your FSD faster. It has no effect on how fast your FSD charges up to jump. That upgrade is fast-reboot. It will reboot your FSD faster after it has been shutdown by ordinance equipped with a FSD shutdown experimental.

Well that's good to know before engineering a FSD that way, getting into a fight that's over your head, and activating the FSD at the last moment thinking you'll get out faster due to the engineering.

When going into supercruise, you can make your FSD charge faster by getting clear of anything with mass. Make your ship fast put 4 pips to engines and keep boosting even when your FSD is charging.

I kno but I’m just tired of getting attacked and then trying to jump out the system b4 dying but “charging hyper drive.” 00:10:57 wait time lol

Why are you being attacked? By Whom? Most of the usual systems in the bubble re relatively safe to travel around I unless you are being, or have been, naughty? Anarchy systems are always fun but you can see that when you decide to jump there so - risk is your choice. IIRC you can also see if you re wanted in that system - so same applies.

Are you on the naughty list or the nice list?

Top Bottom