Fuel Rats will be very busy when carriers arrive

Rats will be busy, I expect there will be many CMDRs stranded in system after the carrier they hutched a ride with jumps away.

at the moment there is no way to opt in to receive a notification the carrier in going to jump in 15 mins. yes you when near by, but no way of saying hay im interested in this carrier... can I be told when its going to jump.

so, I guess people will go back to system where the carrier was, then realise OH NO its gone.

who you gonna call... Fuel Rats

(always have a fuel scoop when hitching a ride is my advise)

Use of FSD synthesis to jump to a nearby system with a station is my very first action if I find myself low on fuel. It's funny I don't see people mentioning this option around.

Probably due to the fact that no amount of synthesis can help you when the nearest station is 12k LYs away. Common thing if you're exploring.
It might get you to the next scooplable star... unless you're out there "exploring" without equipping your ship with a fuel scoop.

Rats will be busy, I expect there will be many CMDRs stranded in system after the carrier they hutched a ride with jumps away.

at the moment there is no way to opt in to receive a notification the carrier in going to jump in 15 mins. yes you when near by, but no way of saying hay im interested in this carrier... can I be told when its going to jump.

so, I guess people will go back to system where the carrier was, then realise OH NO its gone.

who you gonna call... Fuel Rats

(always have a fuel scoop when hitching a ride is my advise)
True it happened to me. I did not arrive in time for a couple of seconds. The pad literally locked at 5 meters from touch down!

Top Bottom