Fungal Life Found on Colonia 3 C A

Aww

I was hoping for fields of green fungus like on the film "Red Planet"

Oh well, still no reason to boot ED up again yet.

Went to the Colonia 3Ca field to show someone last night, and there was nothing there.
We were at the exact place, and I've been there before - so it wasn't a wrong turn. Same valley, just nothing in it.

Anyone else found old sites missing?

Yup, I visited the two last known location... nothing.
1st one moved to second address... and nothing on the second address either.
Sad.

Greetings CMDRs o7

Found some "Phloem Secretions" on HIP 18077 (Jan_19_2017_20_48) There were quite few "secreting".

nar04WP-xp74KWjQDnbBGed-tliYok3OUShFDx7BT-vxZfAKcNqDmgK_CpVR6263TtydmBenRYYJIC_mn3yp1z-t0TzxS22u2j7CCR_RjdWjeeykoV9AnYprtPDcpNQf-KzlB9XoOPntmmyVvsZRWX-89yPHroNCZOXwwIpPhwe7oYJlKWj-c2ZYaTaPmwZYf836bFw4ASEop7nPRabwpD0ebok7Z-KsNGCsMPduINWTSotro-iM2xKKn-8N12-OxnAuB7Z8K6q-gvAb2GIPDalMoPhCtg7VQu_-R3DLtnEuSgnijqlPnggb_Fod7CJkuTBG3rHhj6gm3KKnWLa8AlBMgrDEnRT2zjo0XGblfu2WJclT_yLr6OYU2wDSETG5eZkcAaSprbQ6BfSZIK_qqEjco1iiKjIrMHnfYd6_ztZBtuH4W1sxDFTdEQvF__qtLT7dDfsV3hVJu61bOLjEYK_6TN5LUpSYls1PqzsMW3WpqqC8on_vLbE8TsS0Ufv_7iRCiN0S_9GBK5Jjw8WExrEChZH8jl64009pxQFM4FIvovvepxUsvjWZnqlHAflvaKhjkl9vRUCgGsyjjv5B_EDQVOaWYbDgL7IH9zw81HlUVsdRGrvk=w1702-h957-no

Gentlemen,

Just arrived in Colonia for the third time with my cargo full of galactic travel guides and I plan to land on Colonia 3 c a now in search of fungal life.
I've read in this thread that in a certain canyon there are alot of fungi at coordinates 47.21 -174.16
But with 2.3 update,are these coordinates swapped by Frontier or what? Confused...

Gentlemen,

Just arrived in Colonia for the third time with my cargo full of galactic travel guides and I plan to land on Colonia 3 c a now in search of fungal life.
I've read in this thread that in a certain canyon there are alot of fungi at coordinates 47.21 -174.16
But with 2.3 update,are these coordinates swapped by Frontier or what? Confused...

They just simply went missing after patch 2.2 was implemented. We don't know why and I've failed to get FD Support's attention on the matter with bug reports to figure out if it's intentional or simply a bug with the location.

Wow thx 4 answer...Is it really you Alesia,first discoverer of the galactic mushrooms? :)
Very nice work bro',you know of any more Fungi locations near Colonia?
And when I head back to the bubble I will surely visit the space trees !

I can confirm that they aren't present still at 47.21 -174.16. Have driven the a long way either side of co-ords in the canyon but no joy :(

I have been to Colonia 3 times before and visited 3 c a also 3 times but fungal life got missing (bug).
Im in the bubble now so I was wondering if there is fungal life more close-by? (Not space trees as I already explored the forest)
Thnx ;)

I have been to Colonia 3 times before and visited 3 c a also 3 times but fungal life got missing (bug).
Im in the bubble now so I was wondering if there is fungal life more close-by? (Not space trees as I already explored the forest)
Thnx ;)

If you know of any fungal (or other organic sites), please submit them to the Galactic Mapping Project as well. We have recently added a new 'Organic' POI category to the map, but we are very short on sites that qualify for that label. Please help us out :)

Top Bottom