Funny April Fool's Coriolis...

If you haven't checked out Coriolis today, do so! There's an update, and the old MS Office companion "Clippy" is there to keep you company, and I believe Bugs Bunny retyped the entire site, and dyed it pink! April fools preparations most likely, they're hilarious! Clippy's "recommendations" are very funny! (Like "B-rated thrusters are the fastest" and "Shield Boosters give everyone skill" and "When all else fails, fill all empty slots with docking computers!") I hope you all check it out, and have a good laugh! 📷

y4mIjPhBXh13QmA8HyHFjcXUbCOhXr-l9D9kAJdL6LrUCvlc_ffi4h1TMGe5G8wmcXoT0rFFpqZv0BIQyschGka8AXDX9DRE2EfEy7g-zYGhvoJjh9Bb_NzdZb-QZDnGCWrQTE_xfs8rC4Bzi80Wte3ffuuKxcpKBSSESu_kjfXrHJH0eLAeK16Ou_E0Y6l__XZEK-G4myJ1SZUA1VURqBHGg

Ship names and module names were in a non-english language. Being an english speaker, I had no idea what language it was, so could not use site! Saw clippy.
I am sure it was on Sunday as well

Simon

Ship names and module names were in a non-english language. Being an english speaker, I had no idea what language it was, so could not use site! Saw clippy.
I am sure it was on Sunday as well

Simon

It was in English, but with a speech impediment like the character Barry Kripke in Big Bang Theory.

This is now the second, or third post I've seen from Bio that hates on April Fools.

I don't disagree, the site should have reversed itself already; but as I said further up, someone could just log into the site's Discord and ask them about it.

They got their laugh, including from me, but it's the 2nd of April now. This joke is old. It's time to resume normal operations.

This is now the second, or third post I've seen from Bio that hates on April Fools.

I don't disagree, the site should have reversed itself already; but as I said further up, someone could just log into the site's Discord and ask them about it.

Can't say I hate April Fools, although I admit I am not a big fan of it.

What I DO hate, however, is tricks like Coriolis pulled off. Apparently, some website owners think that messing with interface or even breaking it would be quite fun. Well, it is, until you want to use it and realise that you either have to "adjust" or simply can't until it's fixed. It's not fun, it's frustrating.

Top Bottom