Funny or Famous NPC Names

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
For a while now, I've been collecting NPC names that I find Funny or who are named after Famous people/things. One thing that's made me chuckle throughout the years is how many of the original backers named their NPCs, makes me feel slightly silly for just naming mine after myself... Especially as I haven't seen myself personally, though others have.

I'm told that hastags should be short and catchy, so this one is #FunnyOrFamousEliteDangerousNPCNames :cool:

Well I've reached my 3rd set of 28 images now and so I thought that I'd share them all with you. I think my favourite is still Cuppa Tea! What's yours? Also feel free to contribute too. There are bonus points if anyone has spotted Bat Crazy Roy around recently! I used to love him during the Beta, but I haven't seen him since :(

UPDATED - I've now reached my 4th set and I finally managed to track down Bat-Crazy Roy!!!

UPDATED - Now we're onto collage number 5!

UPDATED - Collage number 6 is here!

UPDATED - Collage number 7 is here!!

UPDATED - Collage number 8 is here!!!

UPDATED - Collage number 9 is here!!!!

UPDATED - Collage number 10 is here!!!!! 280 names!

UPDATED - Collage number 11 is here!

UPDATED - Collage number 12 is here!

UPDATED - Collage number 13 is here!

Newest first. Click to expand:

Last edited:
I've certainly seen quite a few funny NPC names too, but never made a note. I will have to see if I can screen grab any good ones and add them to this thread! I know I've come across Chris Roberts, not sure about any of the others though!

As an avid fan of chasing celebrity NPC names, and laughing at all the funny ones, I fondly read through your list OP, and enjoyed it a lot, i mean a LOT!!! I can't say I have seen the one you have requested, but it is also true that you are only scratching the surface as I expect you know already with your list, but that there are so, so many more names out there. One thinks fondly of Jeremy Hunt being Dangerous, and even to the deep literary depths of the NPC known as Fat Bloke, for other names that can merrily join the list lol!!

As mentioned above by Catroaster, I also often refer myself to the passenger boards, and even the pirate names who need assassinating, as I feel they may come from the same 'pot' of comedic names, but either way, keep them coming OP and everyone else! Much enjoyment to be had!!

The Hat :)

Funny, I took this screenshot just a couple days ago:

DPA0GU1V4AAfhxU.jpg

For a while now, I've been collecting NPC names that I find Funny or who are named after Famous people/things. One thing that's made me chuckle throughout the years is how many of the original backers named their NPCs, makes me feel slightly silly for just naming mine after myself... Especially as I haven't seen myself personally, though others have.

I'm told that hastags should be short and catchy, so this one is #FunnyOrFamousEliteDangerousNPCs :cool:

Well I've reached my 3rd set of 28 images now and so I thought that I'd share them all with you. I think my favourite is still Cuppa Tea! What's yours? Also feel free to contribute too. There are bonus points if anyone has spotted Bat Crazy Roy around recently! I used to love him during the Beta, but I haven't seen him since :(

Click to expand:

https://i.imgur.com/6gR0QIlh.png

https://i.imgur.com/5W7m1ibh.png

https://i.imgur.com/vE30wznh.png

Tl;Dr

I did get a chance to kill Kate Russell tonight, is she famous?

Top Bottom