Further Clarity

You wanted my money and you got it. You wanted my support as a gamer and you had it. You betrayed me. For me Elite dangerous is dead, Frontier is dead and I will NEVER buy your game again. You will be interested in absolutely nothing less than one less user on your game, we are numbers for you.
betrayed you?

were you guys dating?

i get being upset about Odyssey not coming to console.

i'm typing this as someone who is very disappointed about Odyssey not coming to Xbox. i was really looking forward to exploring on foot.

but, betrayed. that's a little melodramatic.

You wanted my money and you got it. You wanted my support as a gamer and you had it. You betrayed me. For me Elite dangerous is dead, Frontier is dead and I will NEVER buy your game again. You will be interested in absolutely nothing less than one less user on your game, we are numbers for you.

Lots of drama. Cheap drama too.

They got your money, right!
And you got nothing in return?
I mean, seriously? Nothing?

Because they got my money too... €20 that is, in November 2018, for Elite + Horizons + Commander's Pack.
In return for those €20 i got more than 3000 hours of gaming on my XBox.
That is less than 1 Euro for every 150 hours of gaming in Elite. Best deal ever out of a non-free game

Lots of drama. Cheap drama too.

They got your money, right!
And you got nothing in return?
I mean, seriously? Nothing?

Because they got my money too... €20 that is, in November 2018, for Elite + Horizons + Commander's Pack.
In return for those €20 i got more than 3000 hours of gaming on my XBox.
That is less than 1 Euro for every 150 hours of gaming in Elite. Best deal ever out of a non-free game

aren’t you just tired of logging in here every day and slogging it out with people who criticize FDev?

it’s almost as if it were… your job

aren’t you just tired of logging in here every day and slogging it out with people who criticize FDev?

it’s almost as if it were… your job

Nope. Do you?

i have nothing against critique... but the post i quoted was not it. It was more like a tantrum and i really cant see why someone that may be playing ED for more than 2 years might feel "betrayed" especially when they payed for the game less than what a dinner in a restaurant would cost them.
A dinner that you poop out a day later anyway. 😂

You know well that you are hypocrites, it is not a problem that touches you and you stand as judges. This is not a melodrama the reality of the facts
i'm an Xbox only player. so, FDev's decision does affect me. i'm fairly disappointed. but not to the point of making dramatic and hyperbolic posts about it.

also, hypocrite may not be the word you're looking for. doesn't quite fit the context.

i'm an Xbox only player. so, FDev's decision does affect me. i'm fairly disappointed. but not to the point of making dramatic and hyperbolic posts about it.

also, hypocrite may not be the word you're looking for. doesn't quite fit the context.
If it really touched you you wouldn't be so happy to get caught by the ass. Seven years of game thrown away, excuse me if I don't like to be taken for a demented. To play on the PC I do not care, I am not comfortable and I want and chose to play on the platform where I bought the game. Ergo of the transfer of the saves I clean my ass

If it really touched you you wouldn't be so happy to get caught by the . Seven years of game thrown away, excuse me if I don't like to be taken for a demented. To play on the PC I do not care, I am not comfortable and I want and chose to play on the platform where I bought the game. Ergo of the transfer of the saves I clean my
most of your sentences are not complete, so it's not entirely clear what you are trying to say.

i'll break it down sentence by partial sentence to see if i can get the general idea.

"you wouldn't be so happy to get caught by the". what? caught by the what? not sure where you got the idea i was happy about anything. especially the.

"i don't like to be taken for a demented". again what!? a demented what? i'm actually really curious about how that sentence would have ended.

i get you. i don't want to play on PC, either. i'm sorry you're not comfortable.

"Ergo of the transfer of the saves I clean my". assuming you hit send too early. i can't even speculate as to where this was going, though.

after that exercise, i can confidently say that you are not happy about Odyssey not coming to Console. we can agree on that point. i am not happy about it either.
that, though, is all i can confidently say about the quoted post.

Top Bottom