"Further expansions are planned for all three franchises" (from JWE has sold 1m copies news)

"Further expansions are planned for all three franchises" (from JWE has sold 1m copies news)

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/FDEV/13723375.html

"Both Elite Dangerous with the release of Beyond Chapter 2 and Planet Coaster with the release of The Vintage Pack continue to perform well, in line with expectations. Further expansions are planned for all three franchises in line with our strategy of ongoing support."

I'm looking forward to hearing more at Gamescom, only 5 weeks to go :)

Will you be doing a special news livestream there - Ed, Will & Bo?

Last edited:
Would've been a big surprise if that wasn't the plan.

I'm also looking forward to Gamescom, pretty sure it will be interesting. It's no coincidence Aislings wedding will be held on the same date.

Heh.

*Stuart ambles innocently through the forum, drops the forum-madness-grenade, and scuttles away chuckling ... *

All good news around. 1M JWE really not surprise there, it will sell even better than PC I predict. Despite some people complaining about "depth" - stop me if you heard that before - overall it seems everyone wants to play with dinos. I mean, who wouldn't? Also I really like FD approach here. They keep supporting their games, they keep adding new things and improve cores. That should be something in this world right?

I just wish they could add work force as fast as they do releases. This could mean more ED, more PC and JWE sooner. But well, I will take what I can.

Now, when I will get ED running under Wine then it will be even better.

Good news, but can it be bad news? Could it be interpreted that if the next 'expansion' for Elite doesn't 'perform well' they're going to leave it? Not to get the doom train going, but I am a bit curious. I know there are people that are on the edge and the next 'planned expansion' needs to have something 'substantial'. JWE getting content is great because, while it was good fun, it definitely needs more.

Good news, but can it be bad news? Could it be interpreted that if the next 'expansion' for Elite doesn't 'perform well' they're going to leave it? Not to get the doom train going, but I am a bit curious. I know there are people that are on the edge and the next 'planned expansion' needs to have something 'substantial'. JWE getting content is great because, while it was good fun, it definitely needs more.

Eh? Please clarify; your haphazard use of "it" makes the (multiple?) subject(s) of your comment difficult to determine.

Not to get the doom train going

1420053699_144.jpg

Too late! Doom train is now due at Catastrophe Central at 19:00! Buffet unavailable

I'd post a steamchart showing a recent uptick in players, but it's not accurate so whatever.

I'm looking forward to mining the pretty rocks and looking at other peoples Fleet Carriers. Might even try the new Mass Effect scanner they have planned.

/facepalm

Let's leave those people on the edge and enjoy the game. They can play out their own doom scenarios if they want.

Top Bottom