Future Jurassic World Evolution 2 (The Sequel to Jurassic World Evolution)

Dear Frontier watch this video by BestinSlot at the intervals of 6:51-7:50 and then the interval of 9:40-11:03.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvAUnh5dBk

The reasons I bring this to your attention in this thread is that the probable sequel to Evolution needs to have what that video describes but in terms of the Evolution series, as in the ideas I have posted in the thread in the magnitude explained. We want the probable Evolution sequel to be so far greater than Prehistoric Kingdom and especially greater than the current Evolution game even after all the improvements you will make. This is were we arrive again at the ideas I have stated in the initial post of this thread. Those ideas, if implemented in the magnitude stated or at least close to it, will add so much excitement and replay value to the sequel that we will play it for many years to come with such vigor that you will see the love we as fans will express, quote-"I guarantee it..."-John Hammond.

Please Frontier I implore you all to listen to this request from this thread and really look at the ideas listed, then implement them in the probable sequel in the magnitude I have described or at least close to it. Take your time in making the sequel and get as many people working on it as possible, all for the purpose and effort to make sure the sequel has the ideas listed in the said magnitude described in this thread or at least close to it. Also continue improving the current Evolution game as best as you can, we fully support you. Make our dreams come true of making the most perfect and best Jurassic Park/World park imaginable by giving us those ideas in that said magnitude for the probable sequel. Think of the child in yourselves and in all us Jurassic Park/World fans, make our dreams come true in the fullest possible.
I can only say... Frontier watch and learn... and if the main problem is Universal... well consider to not making another rushed and empty game only for profit

yes well I prefer if they fix this game first before they move on to the next one besides Jurassic world Evolution to if there ever is one would only happen if Universal approved it yes this game the current one made over 2 million sales of copies of Jurassic world evolution however I would prefer Frontier focuses on the here and now rather than the future.
Some can be fix but some not. If the problem is in the core, well... they can't just simply fix it. They need to remake it. That's for sure.

Last edited:
yes well I prefer if they fix this game first before they move on to the next one besides Jurassic world Evolution to if there ever is one would only happen if Universal approved it yes this game the current one made over 2 million sales of copies of Jurassic world evolution however I would prefer Frontier focuses on the here and now rather than the future.
Well the thing is that the evidence around us confirms that the sequel is being worked on so we need to emphasize these ideas in this thread now so they can implement them from the start of the development in the magnitude listed or at least close to it. Now, as I have stated multiple times, they still need to improve the current game a lot and I wish for them to do that. I'm just saying that in regards to the sequel we need to have this discussion now because Frontier probably has a separate team working on the sequel that is different from the one working on the current game though with a little help from the current team. The current team though is most likely fixated on improving this game for the 2 remaining years of support.

Dear Frontier,

Having heard and seen the recent announcement of the nature tools in the Summer Update 1.8, I would like to congratulate the entire team on their hard work. This is a good start within the realm of environment creation to improving the current game and we all look forward to the improvements and future improvements/additions, though more will be needed in the future if possible with the current game and systems. Having said that I wish to restate the essential ideas that we need at launch for the probable sequel to Evolution as they are needed in the magnitude stated for the sequel to succeed and vastly improve upon the current game after it's all said and done. I have restated them below and again I say that they are the most essential, based off the community forums and discussions, for the sequel to succeed, vastly improve, and change for the better.

Environment Creation Tools:
We need COUNTLESS AMOUNTS of environment creation tools in the sequel which would allow us to have almost limitless possibilities in creating infinite unique and varied enclosures for the dinosaurs. The reason we need "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" of environment creations tools is that firstly if you look at the films canon (Jurassic Park, Lost World, Jurassic Park 3, Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom) we see many and varied terrains and flora in the films for each exhibit and island. Secondly the places the films are filmed at especially the island of Kauai, has many different biomes on the island itself and has countless tree, ferns and grass species. Thirdly, the biggest aspect of aspect of people visiting a park of dinosaurs is to see the dinosaurs themselves, as they are the main attractions, and so we need to be able to create countless unique exhibits to make them happy and to make the guests enjoy the park so it can succeed. These are the reasons why we need "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" of environment creation tools. The tools we need are the following:
1. Countless Amounts of Tree species from all the possible and varied biomes our dinosaurs would/could live in (Countless Tropical Rainforest trees, Countless Temperate Rainforest Trees, Countless Swamp Trees, Countless Desert Trees, etc.)
2. Countless Amounts of Fern species from all the possible and varied biomes our dinosaurs would/could live in (Countless Tropical Rainforest Ferns, Countless Temperate Rainforest Ferns, Countless Swamp Ferns, Countless Desert Ferns, etc.)
3. Countless brushes of different biomes (Tropical Rainforest, Temperate Rainforest, Swamp, Desert, Grassland, etc.)
4. Complex and in-depth terrain adjustment tools allowing us to make extreme fine detailed terrain (The ability to make near limitless variants of hills, ditches, mountains, steppes, etc.)
5. Complex and in-depth water creation tools allowing us to make limitless unique and varied lakes and rivers.
6. Countless amounts of varied rock sizes and types.
7. More varied amount of brush sizes to allow us to get into fine details (ex. Extremely small, Somewhat small, small, medium-small, medium, medium-large, large-small, large, Extremely large)
8. Decorations (Optional tool) (Ex. dead logs, etc.)

Summary of Environment Creation Tools: The ones we definitely need are numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Number 6 is second priority but still is needed. Number 8 is more optional and can be added later on if possible.

NOTE: When I say "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" I mean "many/ a lot/ a great multitude/ etc." as in, as many as there exists in real life and you all are able to create.

Larger Building Spaces/Islands:
We need far larger and expansive building spaces to allow us to create extremely massive and unique parks. The reason for this is firstly, bigger building spaces allow for far larger and unique parks and enclosures within the parks (which players desire so much). Secondly, the game will continuously get new dinosaurs added and if there aren't extremely large building spaces then we can't try and fit all the launch dinosaurs and DLC dinosaurs onto the island, each dinosaur having their own large and individual enclosure. We need the following size of island(s)/building spaces:
1. The sandbox island/building space (maybe Nublar again) should be at the very least 5 to 6 times as large as the current Nublar, preferably the sandbox island should be close to 8-10 times as large as the current Nublar size but if you can then even larger than that.
2. Campaign islands can be the same sizes but preferable should be far larger especially if they would also be used as sandbox islands/spaces after completion of the campaign in addition to the designated sandbox island I have described above in point #1 under this category.

Summary of Larger Building Spaces /Islands: We need number 1 without a doubt. Number 2 should be considered.

Gene Modifications:
We need COUNTLESS, COMPLEX, and EXPANSIVE AMOUNTS of gene modifications. The reasons are the firstly, we as fans would really feel as if we are the scientists of Jurassic Park/World and are able to go crazy with the countless amounts of various complex and unique genes we mix into the dinosaur genome, and no I am not talking about making hybrids rather making the genes more interactive, complex and having countless amounts of them. Secondly, we would be able to see the work and how we modified the dinosaurs; seeing their changed behavior, actions and interactions with the environment and other dinosaurs and people. Thirdly, it's well established in the lore the amount, complexity and expansiveness of gene modifications the scientists of Jurassic Park/World did to the dinosaurs' genome. We need the following:
1. COUNTLESS AMOUNTS of various complex and simple gene modifications
2. The countless amounts of complex and expansive genes in the game should be able to affect not only the stats of the dinosaurs but in addition the behaviors, actions and interactions the dinosaur has with the environment, dinosaurs and people. If you separate the stats genes and behavioral genes that is fine as well. I am pointing to the fact that the current genes raise stats solely and other genes, such as the for example the single species gene, just barely affect behavior. The genes I am describing are, for example an aggressive instinct gene that not only raises various stats but also makes the dinosaur act more aggressive in its animations (such that it has a different more aggressive animations and behavior) and in its hunts and killings of dinosaurs and humans.
3. Each of the countless genes can have tiers that the higher tier of that gene is stronger then the lower tiers and has more benefits and modifications to the genome (ex. Stronger legs gene tier 1 could be the dinosaur could move with a 10% increase in speed, tier 2 could be 20% increase in speed and has a 15% increase in completing its hunts, tier 3 could be 40% increase in speed and 30% increase in completing hunts and can withstand fighting longer or keeping its pace, etc.) Basically each tier increase stats but also adds more bonus. However many tiers you create for the countless amount of genes is up to you.

Summary of Gene Modification: We need numbers 1, 2 and 3 as it would be a vast improvement on the current game and another level of complexity and challenge to the game.

NOTE: When I say "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" I mean "many/ a lot/ a great multitude/ etc." as in, as many as there exists in real life and you all are able to create.

Hybrids:
We need the main two essential hybrids in the sequel, Indominus Rex and Indoraptor. The reasons are firstly they are canon due to the movies and are so iconic to the franchise now. Secondly, they are already in the current game and so should be included in the sequel. What we need from this hybrid idea are:
1. A vastly improved Indominus Rex (Better camouflage ability, ability to hide its thermal image, high level of intelligence being able to be seen, better stats all around, unique killing animations for the Indominus, unique animations if general for the Indominus, etc.)
2. A vastly improved Indoraptor (Being more silent when it runs, quicker, being able to find its prey easier, unique general and killing animations for the Indoraptor, etc.)
4. The gene modification ideas should also apply to the Indominus Rex and Indoraptor.
3. The other hybrids that you have put into the game can be added but don't need to be there at launch unlike the Indominus and Indoraptor that do need to be in the sequel at launch.
5. The gene modification ideas should apply to the other hybrids you have added.

Summary of Hybrids: We need 1, 2 and 3 at launch as it would be essential in terms of canon, challenge and fun. Number 4 and 5 can be added later on after launch. Also I wish to note, I don't think we should be able to create our own hybrids but that is up to you Frontier.

Dinosaurs:
We need the around same amount of dinosaurs that we had at launch of the current game or we can have more if you can accomplish that. The reason is that firstly, it would allow us to have many varieties of dinosaurs at our disposal to unlock and then create and make various enclosures to satisfy their needs and make the park succeed. Secondly, if we have few dinosaurs then it limits the ideas as we would then be seeing the same dinosaurs over and over again on every island/building space. We need the following in terms of this idea:
1. At least the same amount of dinosaurs that we had at launch of the current Evolution game or more.
2. The dinosaurs are varied in size, type and species and possess many unique and complex animations.

Summary of Dinosaurs: We need numbers 1 and 2 as that will further make us further be invested in the game.

Dinosaur AI:
We need many and unique dinosaur AI animations and behaviors. The reason is the firstly, we currently love our dinosaurs and they are magnificent to watch but they lack many animations and many unique animations that would make them more interesting to watch endlessly. Secondly, by having many different and unique animations the dinosaurs then can truly feel more like animals we care about and with whom we wish to further interact. We need the following:
1. Many various simple animations.
2. Many unique animations that are unique to the individual dinosaurs.
3. Many complex animations to the dinosaurs.

Summary of Dinosaur AI: We need numbers 1 and 2 at launch. Number 3 can be added throughout the game's developmental cycle and after launch when updates and DLC would be added.

Again these ideas I have listed are the most essential and will guarantee hundreds of hours of replay value, praise from all of us fans, constant feedback, and success in terms of the game's rating and the number of copies sold. Remember Frontier use the power and strength of the next gen consoles, the PS5 and next gen Xbox as well as PC of course, to build this premier sequel Jurassic Park/World park management game and make our wildest dreams of making limitless perfect park ideas and exhibits for many years to come. Also Frontier remember the child inside all you and us, at the first moment we ever saw Jurassic Park and use it as motivation to not disappoint that child by not building the sequel with all these features at launch in the magnitude stated or at least close to it, in addition to other ideas you have Frontier. And thank you for the update on the nature tools for the future game and we look forward for its future improvement and additions, keep it up!

Last edited:
Dear Frontier,

Having heard and seen the recent announcement of the nature tools in the Summer Update 1.8, I would like to congratulate the entire team on their hard work. This is a good start within the realm of environment creation to improving the current game and we all look forward to the improvements and future improvements/additions, though more will be needed in the future if possible with the current game and systems. Having said that I wish to restate the essential ideas that we need at launch for the probable sequel to Evolution as they are needed in the magnitude stated for the sequel to succeed and vastly improve upon the current game after it's all said and done. I have restated them below and again I say that they are the most essential, based off the community forums and discussions, for the sequel to succeed, vastly improve, and change for the better.

We need COUNTLESS AMOUNTS of environment creation tools in the sequel which would allow us to have almost limitless possibilities in creating infinite unique and varied enclosures for the dinosaurs. The reason we need "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" of environment creations tools is that firstly if you look at the films canon (Jurassic Park, Lost World, Jurassic Park 3, Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom) we see many and varied terrains and flora in the films for each exhibit and island. Secondly the places the films are filmed at especially the island of Kauai, has many different biomes on the island itself and has countless tree, ferns and grass species. Thirdly, the biggest aspect of aspect of people visiting a park of dinosaurs is to see the dinosaurs themselves, as they are the main attractions, and so we need to be able to create countless unique exhibits to make them happy and to make the guests enjoy the park so it can succeed. These are the reasons why we need "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" of environment creation tools. The tools we need are the following:
1. Countless Amounts of Tree species from all the possible and varied biomes our dinosaurs would/could live in (Countless Tropical Rainforest trees, Countless Temperate Rainforest Trees, Countless Swamp Trees, Countless Desert Trees, etc.)
2. Countless Amounts of Fern species from all the possible and varied biomes our dinosaurs would/could live in (Countless Tropical Rainforest Ferns, Countless Temperate Rainforest Ferns, Countless Swamp Ferns, Countless Desert Ferns, etc.)
3. Countless brushes of different biomes (Tropical Rainforest, Temperate Rainforest, Swamp, Desert, Grassland, etc.)
4. Complex and in-depth terrain adjustment tools allowing us to make extreme fine detailed terrain (The ability to make near limitless variants of hills, ditches, mountains, steppes, etc.)
5. Complex and in-depth water creation tools allowing us to make limitless unique and varied lakes and rivers.
7. More varied amount of brush sizes to allow us to get into fine details (ex. Extremely small, Somewhat small, small, medium-small, medium, medium-large, large-small, large, Extremely large)

Summary of Environment Creation Tools: The ones we definitely need are numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Number 6 is second priority but still is needed. Number 8 is more optional and can be added later on if possible.

We need far larger and expansive building spaces to allow us to create extremely massive and unique parks. The reason for this is firstly, bigger building spaces allow for far larger and unique parks and enclosures within the parks (which players desire so much). Secondly, the game will continuously get new dinosaurs added and if there aren't extremely large building spaces then we can't try and fit all the launch dinosaurs and DLC dinosaurs onto the island, each dinosaur having their own large and individual enclosure. We need the following size of island(s)/building spaces:
1. The sandbox island/building space (maybe Nublar again) should be at the very least 5 to 6 times as large as the current Nublar, preferably the sandbox island should be close to 8-10 times as large as the current Nublar size but if you can then even larger than that.
2. Campaign islands can be the same sizes but preferable should be far larger especially if they would also be used as sandbox islands/spaces after completion of the campaign in addition to the designated sandbox island I have described above in point #1 under this category.

Summary of Larger Building Spaces /Islands: We need number 1 without a doubt. Number 2 should be considered.

Gene Modifications:
We need COUNTLESS, COMPLEX, and EXPANSIVE AMOUNTS of gene modifications. The reasons are the firstly, we as fans would really feel as if we are the scientists of Jurassic Park/World and are able to go crazy with the countless amounts of various complex and unique genes we mix into the dinosaur genome, and no I am not talking about making hybrids rather making the genes more interactive, complex and having countless amounts of them. Secondly, we would be able to see the work and how we modified the dinosaurs; seeing their changed behavior, actions and interactions with the environment and other dinosaurs and people. Thirdly, it's well established in the lore the amount, complexity and expansiveness of gene modifications the scientists of Jurassic Park/World did to the dinosaurs' genome. We need the following:
2. The countless amounts of complex and expansive genes in the game should be able to affect not only the stats of the dinosaurs but in addition the behaviors, actions and interactions the dinosaur has with the environment, dinosaurs and people. If you separate the stats genes and behavioral genes that is fine as well. I am pointing to the fact that the current genes raise stats solely and other genes, such as the for example the single species gene, just barely affect behavior. The genes I am describing are, for example an aggressive instinct gene that not only raises various stats but also makes the dinosaur act more aggressive in its animations (such that it has a different more aggressive animations and behavior) and in its hunts and killings of dinosaurs and humans.
3. Each of the countless genes can have tiers that the higher tier of that gene is stronger then the lower tiers and has more benefits and modifications to the genome (ex. Stronger legs gene tier 1 could be the dinosaur could move with a 10% increase in speed, tier 2 could be 20% increase in speed and has a 15% increase in completing its hunts, tier 3 could be 40% increase in speed and 30% increase in completing hunts and can withstand fighting longer or keeping its pace, etc.) Basically each tier increase stats but also adds more bonus. However many tiers you create for the countless amount of genes is up to you.

Summary of Gene Modification: We need numbers 1, 2 and 3 as it would be a vast improvement on the current game and another level of complexity and challenge to the game.

Hybrids:
We need the main two essential hybrids in the sequel, Indominus Rex and Indoraptor. The reasons are firstly they are canon due to the movies and are so iconic to the franchise now. Secondly, they are already in the current game and so should be included in the sequel. What we need from this hybrid idea are:
1. A vastly improved Indominus Rex (Better camouflage ability, ability to hide its thermal image, high level of intelligence being able to be seen, better stats all around, unique killing animations for the Indominus, unique animations if general for the Indominus, etc.)
2. A vastly improved Indoraptor (Being more silent when it runs, quicker, being able to find its prey easier, unique general and killing animations for the Indoraptor, etc.)
4. The gene modification ideas should also apply to the Indominus Rex and Indoraptor.
3. The other hybrids that you have put into the game can be added but don't need to be there at launch unlike the Indominus and Indoraptor that do need to be in the sequel at launch.
5. The gene modification ideas should apply to the other hybrids you have added.

Summary of Hybrids: We need 1, 2 and 3 at launch as it would be essential in terms of canon, challenge and fun. Number 4 and 5 can be added later on after launch. Also I wish to note, I don't think we should be able to create our own hybrids but that is up to you Frontier.

Dinosaurs:
We need the around same amount of dinosaurs that we had at launch of the current game or we can have more if you can accomplish that. The reason is that firstly, it would allow us to have many varieties of dinosaurs at our disposal to unlock and then create and make various enclosures to satisfy their needs and make the park succeed. Secondly, if we have few dinosaurs then it limits the ideas as we would then be seeing the same dinosaurs over and over again on every island/building space. We need the following in terms of this idea:
1. At least the same amount of dinosaurs that we had at launch of the current Evolution game or more.
2. The dinosaurs are varied in size, type and species and possess many unique and complex animations.

Summary of Dinosaurs: We need numbers 1 and 2 as that will further make us further be invested in the game.

Dinosaur AI:
We need many and unique dinosaur AI animations and behaviors. The reason is the firstly, we currently love our dinosaurs and they are magnificent to watch but they lack many animations and many unique animations that would make them more interesting to watch endlessly. Secondly, by having many different and unique animations the dinosaurs then can truly feel more like animals we care about and with whom we wish to further interact. We need the following:

Summary of Dinosaur AI: We need numbers 1 and 2 at launch. Number 3 can be added throughout the game's developmental cycle and after launch when updates and DLC would be added.

Again these ideas I have listed are the most essential and will guarantee hundreds of hours of replay value, praise from all of us fans, constant feedback, and success in terms of the game's rating and the number of copies sold. Remember Frontier use the power and strength of the next gen consoles, the PS5 and next gen Xbox as well as PC of course, to build this premier sequel Jurassic Park/World park management game and make our wildest dreams of making limitless perfect park ideas and exhibits for many years to come. Also Frontier remember the child inside all you and us, at the first moment we ever saw Jurassic Park and use it as motivation to not disappoint that child by not building the sequel with all these features at launch in the magnitude stated or at least close to it, in addition to other ideas you have Frontier. And thank you for the update on the nature tools for the future game and we look forward for its future improvement and additions, keep it up!
Dear Frontier,

Now that we have had a good time to see the what is coming in Update 1.8 and the Sanctuary DLC, I wish to congratulate you all on the continuous hard work you have poured into making the current game better and we all look forward for what is to come. Again having said that there is enormous room for improvement if not in this game, due to limitations from the current consoles, then you have that for a probable Jurassic World Evolution sequel. Such that we need the ideas I have continuously listed and described in detail within this thread as they are the most essential and will provide hundreds of hours of replay value along with greater room for improvement and additions. We need the ideas I have described in the sequel at the launch of the Jurassic World Evolution sequel in the magnitude, complexity and expansiveness that I have continuously described as they will go a long way to make this the premier Jurassic Park/World park management game with great praise from us all. In addition it will make the kids in us all beyond happy with excitement at near infinite possibilities of creativity in park design and creation through the expansiveness and complexity of the ideas I have listed. I know you can achieve this by release use the next-gen consoles power along with PC to your advantage to do this and make the child in all of us feel the excitement we all felt watching the Jurassic Park franchise for the first time. Please do this for us Frontier.

Frontier, I know all of you are hard at work trying to make Evolution a greater game and I have trust in you due to your love for the franchise as we are all fans of the Jurassic Park/Jurassic World universe. That being said the current game lacks a lot of things and a big contributor are the current consoles but, with the release of the next-gen Xbox and PlayStation probably in 2020 I know that you can make an far greater Evolution sequel with the power the next-gen consoles will provide in addition, of course, to PCs. The purpose of this thread is for a constructive and collaborative discussion and the features the possible sequel to Evolution would be required to have and the magnitude of those features. The sequel needs to have the following features actively worked on in the development process of the game and then at launch:

We need COUNTLESS AMOUNTS of environment creation tools in the the sequel which would allow us to have almost limitless possibilities in creating infinite unique and varied enclosures for the dinosaurs. The reason we need "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" of environment creations tools is that firstly if you look at the films canon (Jurassic Park, Lost World, Jurassic Park 3, Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom) we see many and varied terrains and flora in the films for each exhibit and island. Secondly the places the films are filmed at especially the island of Kauai, has many different biomes on the island itself and has countless tree, ferns and grass species. Thirdly, the biggest aspect of aspect of people visiting a park of dinosaurs is to see the dinosaurs themselves, as they are the main attractions, and so we need to be able to create countless unique exhibits to make them happy and to make the guests enjoy the park so it can succeed. These are the reasons why we need "COUNTLESS AMOUNTS" of environment creation tools. The tools we need are the following:

We need far larger and expansive building spaces to allow us to create extremely massive and unique parks. The reason for this are firstly, bigger building spaces allow for far larger and unique parks and enclosures within the parks (which players desire so much). Secondly, the game will continuously get new dinosaurs added and if there aren't extremely large building spaces then we can't try and fit all the launch dinosaurs and DLC dinosaurs onto the island, each dinosaur having their own large and individual enclosure. We need the following size of island(s)/building spaces:

Gene Modifications:
3. Each of the countless genes can have tiers that the higher tier of that gene is stronger then the lower tiers and has more benefits and modifications to the genome (ex. Stronger legs gene tier 1 could be the dinosaur could move with a 10% increase in speed, tier 2 could be 20% increase in speed and has a 15% increase in completing its hunts, tier 3 could be 40% increase in speed and 30% increase in completing hunts and can withstand fighting longer or keeping its pace.) Basically each tier increase stats but also adds more bonus. However many tiers you create for the countless amount of genes is up to you.

Hybrids:

Dinosaurs:
We need the around same amount of dinosaurs that we had at launch of the current game or we can have more if you can accomplish that. The reason is that firstly, it would allow us to have many varieties of dinosaurs at our disposal to unlock and then create and make various enclosures for to satisfy their needs and make the park succeed. Secondly, if we have few dinosaurs then it limits the ideas as we would then be seeing the same dinosaurs over and over again on every island/building space. We need the following in terms of this idea:

Dinosaur AI:
We need many and unique dinosaur ai animations and behaviors. The reason is the firstly, we currently love our dinosaurs and they are magnificent to watch but they lack many animations and many unique animations that would make them more interesting to watch endlessly. Secondly, by having many different and unique animations the dinosaurs they can truly feel more like animals we care about and with whom we wish to further interact. We need the following:

These ideas are the top ideas that would allow us to create almost limitless possibilities in the park and gauge our constant attention gameplay for years which as a result will mean more excitement and praise for the game. I know Frontier you can bring these things I have listed to life in the sequel and will be able to due to the power of the next-gen consoles at your fingertips and of course the PCs as well. You would not be limited by the current consoles which are severely under-powered for what we fans and you probably would envision. I ask and have faith that you bring these ideas in the magnitude that I had stated or at least close to them in the sequel as I know fans have been asking for these things in the current game, though you are limited due to the current consoles. This time take you time in developing the sequel and really surprising us with all these things in the magnitude I have stated at launch and of course incorporating other fan requests and your own ideas as well to make the Jurassic World Evolution sequel a best a true Jurassic World/Park management game could ever become. Again you will have the power of the next-gen Xbox and PlayStation at you disposal and the PCs to bring these ideas in the magnitude I described and that we all would dream of, just make sure to take your time with the developmemt and make it great. Thank you Frontier and continue improving the current game and make the sequel so far greater.
I really dont want a jwe 2 because of the money that many people have spent on it but if frontier was able to give a partial refund (which is incredibly unlikely because of the fact it doesnt make sense money wise) it would be acceptable for me atleast because i dont want to spend 60 dollars on a game that is a sequel to one ive already spent almost 80 dollers on with dlc and all that, I and many other people i know that play the game would much rather have it supported by updates and dlc for atleast another 2 years hopefully which might keep the game alive.

I really look for JWE2. What I most want to see in the second game are elements of the JP and JW franchise that were not seen in the first game. Mosasaurus, pterosaurs, male dinosaurs and dinosaur breeding. Of course I would like to see new things like, new biomes, new constructions, deep water and dinosaurs swimming. For JWE2 the same dinosaur designs used in the first game could be used, with the exception of Deinonychus and Acrocanthosaurus, these particular species need a new model to become more realistic. Using the same dinosaur models from the first game would facilitate the development of the new game, saving time and money, as each Frontier game has a separate team for each game, they could focus on new things like dinosaur breeding and flying and aquatic creatures . I hope to see all of JWE's dinosaur species in JWE2. These things are what I most expect in the new game.

This is the biggest spam thread I've seen this far... Wow.

First of all, no you don't have any evidence that a sequel is happening. A leak is rumors and not reality. Because we got some of the DLC's that were leaked, is not evidence a new game is in the making. Let's get that straight first. :)

Secondly there's absolutely no reason to keep begging for the devs to read the thread. That's just annoying and will just have the opposite effect. This thread seems rather childish to be honest...

And the reference you had about kids being heartbroken because of the game now, cracked me up... The more diverse and complicated this game becomes, less children will be able to play it and understand it... Hell, I don't even wanna play it with all the "countless amounts" of stuff. It'll be one big pile of Trike dung, that no one knows their way around. I agree some bigger islands would be nice, but you don't need all the dinosaurs on one island. Hence why we got 5. There's plenty of opportunity to make stunning parks now. I've seen numerous that blew me away. And the bigger the islands, the less creative you have to be. So, there's pros and cons to both sides.

I like the terrain updates now, a couple more would never hurt, but using the words countless amounts are not just weird but also not possible.

And it seems kind of ignorant to think that Frontier doesn't want the same features we want. I bet everyone working at Frontier already wanna give you those features you stated, but sometimes you have to cut stuff out.

This is the biggest spam thread I've seen this far... Wow.

First of all, no you don't have any evidence that a sequel is happening. A leak is rumors and not reality. Because we got some of the DLC's that were leaked, is not evidence a new game is in the making. Let's get that straight first. :)

Secondly there's absolutely no reason to keep begging for the devs to read the thread. That's just annoying and will just have the opposite effect. This thread seems rather childish to be honest...

And the reference you had about kids being heartbroken because of the game now, cracked me up... The more diverse and complicated this game becomes, less children will be able to play it and understand it... Hell, I don't even wanna play it with all the "countless amounts" of stuff. It'll be one big pile of Trike dung, that no one knows their way around. I agree some bigger islands would be nice, but you don't need all the dinosaurs on one island. Hence why we got 5. There's plenty of opportunity to make stunning parks now. I've seen numerous that blew me away. And the bigger the islands, the less creative you have to be. So, there's pros and cons to both sides.

I like the terrain updates now, a couple more would never hurt, but using the words countless amounts are not just weird but also not possible.

And it seems kind of ignorant to think that Frontier doesn't want the same features we want. I bet everyone working at Frontier already wanna give you those features you stated, but sometimes you have to cut stuff out.
In response to your message as this is civil discussion firstly, this is not a spam thread rather it's a way to bring attention of the important things to Frontier that they may have already considered and things of which they might not have thought.
Secondly, if you are referring to the statement which I stated "evidence" I am not referring to evidence of a probable sequel to Jurassic World Evolution. I hope this doesn't offend but one must read carefully before speaking. I am stating to my research of what other games similar to Evolution and the features those games have and then based off what this game has I then listed the major things I believe from that research and fan ideas that the sequel needs that this game lacks due to it's severe limitations. In regards to evidence of a sequel, I have stated in a previous post a while back, the evidence I would refer to was the announcement Frontier had made to the London Stock Exchange in which they stated they signed a licence to make a game based on a "Major Global IP" and within that post they stated Evolution. Now if you want a better explanation than I will give, then I refer you to Bestinslot who made this same argument. Now, when you think of a "Major Global IP" and the type of games Frontier makes, park management games, then the only major global IP that fits them is the Jurassic Park/World franchise. Moreover, Frontier didn't sign a license with Frontier when they made the current Evolution game, again I refer you to Bestinslot who made a video that better explains this. Furthermore in the announcement Frontier specifically mentioned Evolution which led credence to the Jurassic Park/World Franchise being the "Major Global IP" which they have they signed a contract to use to make a game or games. I never have used the leaks and evidence supporting those said leaks as the main source of evidence for a sequel, although the leaks seem to be more true by the day. I used that announcement made by Frontier to the London Stock Exchange.
Thirdly, the reason I beg the developers for these ideas is for the reason, among others, that when human mind encounters information in passing or just a few times evidence shows that the human mind will not retain it. The more information the less the mind will remember it over time. So to counteract these effects I have stated these ideas multiple times so that Frontier will have this more constant experience with them.
Fourthly, when I reference the child I am not stating children play this game, though child do but also a lot of adults and teenagers. I use that "child" statement in that this franchise was first conceived when we were more like children and as children we have a very wild imagination and as adults we know how much that imagination can go so we would wish to relieve and have that imagination come true in the for of the sequel with these multitudinous breath of ideas. I am not saying this game go overly complex, these ideas are complex (ex. a simple gene modification that only changes the skin of the dinosaur versus a more complex gene that offers 10% increase in speed with a 30% increase in hunting ability and so on) within themselves but not to understand and use within the game. Expansiveness is what games like this need to succeed. Being limited does not help them, just look at all expansiveness of the idea requests for the current game and look at the praise and/or success of other park management games like Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2, and especially more recent games like Frontier's own Planet Zoo and that game being made by a small development called Prehistoric Kingdom. Those games have immense expansiveness in creativity for environment creation. Planet Zoo despite the limited amount of video footage we can see the huge amount of customization with the realm of environment creation and general park creation. Prehistoric Kingdom if you have seen the video which was released a while ago which I have posted in a previous post a little while back shows the immense customization to create environments and we all know Frontier can do even better and more as they are a huge company that cares for their games. And when I kept saying "countless" I am not saying for Frontier to include every single tree, fern, etc. species that ever existed but rather a very large amount from each biome because there are quite a bit of biomes and more tools to create all of them and be really fine and intricate with creating them is necessary, desired and would be loved. Just look at the other games I have mentioned and the expansiveness to which I am referring. The word "countless" is a better way to say "a very large amount" but this is what it refers to. In regards to the island size almost all the people want way bigger building spaces as we want to create bigger parks to have the ability to create more expansive parks with large cages for all the dinosaurs. Whether we use the land is up to the player, we aren't required to use all the land but we need to have the large places too afford us this ability. Bigger building spaces never lower creativity it rather it expands it, and again you don't need to use all the land you can challenge yourself to make smaller parks but know you have immense space if you so choose to use it.
Fourthly, as I probably already have mentioned in the paragraph above we need way more tools for the sequel as to why I say countless. For this game due to it having limitations that most people have realized the current tools are a great addition of course we could have a some more that I may agree with you but in regards to a sequel we can't have just some more than we currently have now. As I have stated in the paragraph above and throughout my posts in addition to what most of us fans have stated we need a lot more than that for a sequel. Look at those four games I have mentioned they have way more creativity in the realm of environment creation than we do and one of those games is made by Frontier. So please don't say we don't need more it is beyond clear we need more for the sequel in the breath/magnitude I have stated.
Lastly, it is not ignorant to put these ideas I am just bringing it to their attention so they know the magnitude that we need for the sequel. Probably some of the ideas I have listed are already in Frontier's mind but maybe there are some I listed that they did not think about. Remember all humans don't think of the same exact ideas, some ideas we might have in common but we also think of ideas that some others might not have though of. And so from the ideas I have listed I believe these would make the sequel what it is meant to be. If Frontier has even greater, expansive, and more ideas than mine then they should develop them for the sequel to make it the sequel it is meant to be and not repeat the many mistakes the current game had made. Also it is not ignorant to give Frontier ideas in general as then you are stating that we shouldn't say anything to them about what we want, it is counter-intuitive to what is actually needed.
This thread is meant to bring about as many expansive and cool features that we need to be developed for the probable sequel to come out at launch. So I ask everyone on this thread to contribute in it and build it up so Frontier gets as much help from us as possible to make the probable sequel the best it can be and fix what the current game lacked at launch and still lacks, despite the improvements.

In response to your message as this is civil discussion firstly, this is not a spam thread rather it's a way to bring attention of the important things to Frontier that they may have already considered and things of which they might not have thought.
Secondly, if you are referring to the statement which I stated "evidence" I am not referring to evidence of a probable sequel to Jurassic World Evolution. I hope this doesn't offend but one must read carefully before speaking. I am stating to my research of what other games similar to Evolution and the features those games have and then based off what this game has I then listed the major things I believe from that research and fan ideas that the sequel needs that this game lacks due to it's severe limitations. In regards to evidence of a sequel, I have stated in a previous post a while back, the evidence I would refer to was the announcement Frontier had made to the London Stock Exchange in which they stated they signed a licence to make a game based on a "Major Global IP" and within that post they stated Evolution. Now if you want a better explanation than I will give, then I refer you to Bestinslot who made this same argument. Now, when you think of a "Major Global IP" and the type of games Frontier makes, park management games, then the only major global IP that fits them is the Jurassic Park/World franchise. Moreover, Frontier didn't sign a license with Frontier when they made the current Evolution game, again I refer you to Bestinslot who made a video that better explains this. Furthermore in the announcement Frontier specifically mentioned Evolution which led credence to the Jurassic Park/World Franchise being the "Major Global IP" which they have they signed a contract to use to make a game or games. I never have used the leaks and evidence supporting those said leaks as the main source of evidence for a sequel, although the leaks seem to be more true by the day. I used that announcement made by Frontier to the London Stock Exchange.
Thirdly, the reason I beg the developers for these ideas is for the reason, among others, that when human mind encounters information in passing or just a few times evidence shows that the human mind will not retain it. The more information the less the mind will remember it over time. So to counteract these effects I have stated these ideas multiple times so that Frontier will have this more constant experience with them.
Fourthly, when I reference the child I am not stating children play this game, though child do but also a lot of adults and teenagers. I use that "child" statement in that this franchise was first conceived when we were more like children and as children we have a very wild imagination and as adults we know how much that imagination can go so we would wish to relieve and have that imagination come true in the for of the sequel with these multitudinous breath of ideas. I am not saying this game go overly complex, these ideas are complex (ex. a simple gene modification that only changes the skin of the dinosaur versus a more complex gene that offers 10% increase in speed with a 30% increase in hunting ability and so on) within themselves but not to understand and use within the game. Expansiveness is what games like this need to succeed. Being limited does not help them, just look at all expansiveness of the idea requests for the current game and look at the praise and/or success of other park management games like Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2, and especially more recent games like Frontier's own Planet Zoo and that game being made by a small development called Prehistoric Kingdom. Those games have immense expansiveness in creativity for environment creation. Planet Zoo despite the limited amount of video footage we can see the huge amount of customization with the realm of environment creation and general park creation. Prehistoric Kingdom if you have seen the video which was released a while ago which I have posted in a previous post a little while back shows the immense customization to create environments and we all know Frontier can do even better and more as they are a huge company that cares for their games. And when I kept saying "countless" I am not saying for Frontier to include every single tree, fern, etc. species that ever existed but rather a very large amount from each biome because there are quite a bit of biomes and more tools to create all of them and be really fine and intricate with creating them is necessary, desired and would be loved. Just look at the other games I have mentioned and the expansiveness to which I am referring. The word "countless" is a better way to say "a very large amount" but this is what it refers to. In regards to the island size almost all the people want way bigger building spaces as we want to create bigger parks to have the ability to create more expansive parks with large cages for all the dinosaurs. Whether we use the land is up to the player, we aren't required to use all the land but we need to have the large places too afford us this ability. Bigger building spaces never lower creativity it rather it expands it, and again you don't need to use all the land you can challenge yourself to make smaller parks but know you have immense space if you so choose to use it.
Fourthly, as I probably already have mentioned in the paragraph above we need way more tools for the sequel as to why I say countless. For this game due to it having limitations that most people have realized the current tools are a great addition of course we could have a some more that I may agree with you but in regards to a sequel we can't have just some more than we currently have now. As I have stated in the paragraph above and throughout my posts in addition to what most of us fans have stated we need a lot more than that for a sequel. Look at those four games I have mentioned they have way more creativity in the realm of environment creation than we do and one of those games is made by Frontier. So please don't say we don't need more it is beyond clear we need more for the sequel in the breath/magnitude I have stated.
Lastly, it is not ignorant to put these ideas I am just bringing it to their attention so they know the magnitude that we need for the sequel. Probably some of the ideas I have listed are already in Frontier's mind but maybe there are some I listed that they did not think about. Remember all humans don't think of the same exact ideas, some ideas we might have in common but we also think of ideas that some others might not have though of. And so from the ideas I have listed I believe these would make the sequel what it is meant to be. If Frontier has even greater, expansive, and more ideas than mine then they should develop them for the sequel to make it the sequel it is meant to be and not repeat the many mistakes the current game had made. Also it is not ignorant to give Frontier ideas in general as then you are stating that we shouldn't say anything to them about what we want, it is counter-intuitive to what is actually needed.
This thread is meant to bring about as many expansive and cool features that we need to be developed for the probable sequel to come out at launch. So I ask everyone on this thread to contribute in it and build it up so Frontier gets as much help from us as possible to make the probable sequel the best it can be and fix what the current game lacked at launch and still lacks, despite the improvements.
MarcWP has good ideas for the game, but when he sees an idea he doesn't like, he tries to stop the person from passing this idea to the Frontier, this is not the first time that happens. Everyone has the right to disagree with an idea but wanting to stop the idea of others is not good at all. So the coexistence becomes difficult. All leaks information has been confirmed so far, so even without a guarantee, we hope that JWE2 is coming. I'm with you IndominusSun, I'm waiting JWE2 just like you!

Okay, you say this is not a spam thread, but you keep posting the same stuff over and over... How's that not spam?
It's totally fine to make suggestions, but there's no need to post the same stuff multiple times.

And again you say "evidence" about something that's not confirmed at all. That's not evidence. It's like arresting a person because someone said "he MIGHT have been at the crimescene"...

"The more information the less the mind will remember it over time". That's exactly right. But you write the longest messages and keeps repeating stuff all over again, so aren't you doing exactly that?

And I'm sorry for just reading what you write and not thinking about how you interpret these things. "The word "countless" is a better way to say "a very large amount"" that's very confusing, because countless means infinite or endless. And a large amount could be everything from 10 to 1.000.000. So I had no idea you meant that.

And to say we need more is totally subjective. I don't NEED more. It would be nice to get, but I don't need it. I can still play the game.

This is not an attack of any sort, I'm just pointing things out.

MarcWP has good ideas for the game, but when he sees an idea he doesn't like, he tries to stop the person from passing this idea to the Frontier, this is not the first time that happens. Everyone has the right to disagree with an idea but wanting to stop the idea of others is not good at all. So the coexistence becomes difficult. All leaks information has been confirmed so far, so even without a guarantee, we hope that JWE2 is coming. I'm with you IndominusSun, I'm waiting JWE2 just like you!

Can you please explain how I can stop people from writing on these forums? Because I don't agree with everything here, doesn't mean I have any opportunity to stop you. I just write my opinion. And how did I try to stop anything in this thread. I'm not a page administrator. I can't do anything you can't either.

I'm looking forward to the examples where I "stopped" you guys from posting here and apparently stopped your posts from being seen by Frontier.

Can you please explain how I can stop people from writing on these forums? Because I don't agree with everything here, doesn't mean I have any opportunity to stop you. I just write my opinion. And how did I try to stop anything in this thread. I'm not a page administrator. I can't do anything you can't either.

I'm looking forward to the examples where I "stopped" you guys from posting here and apparently stopped your posts from being seen by Frontier.
I swear I didn't mean to offend, but I only spoke the truth, every time I suggested breeding you were against, you make the person practically give up the idea when you don't agree and still leave a ha ha. At least that's what I saw here on the forum. It's never a good fight, so if I offended you, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. I recognize that you have good ideas for the game

I swear I didn't mean to offend, but I only spoke the truth, every time I suggested breeding you were against, you make the person practically give up the idea when you don't agree and still leave a ha ha. At least that's what I saw here on the forum. It's never a good fight, so if I offended you, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. I recognize that you have good ideas for the game

I'm not offended at all. We're all just arguing our case. That's why the forums are here... I am against breeding because I don't see how it can be implemented in the game. If that leads you to deleting your topics, a forum is probably not the right place to post. Frontier is active on the forum, so it'll have no effect on them what I write or not... And if I make you give up, you're more interested in my opinion than Frontier's.

Okay, you say this is not a spam thread, but you keep posting the same stuff over and over... How's that not spam?
It's totally fine to make suggestions, but there's no need to post the same stuff multiple times.

And again you say "evidence" about something that's not confirmed at all. That's not evidence. It's like arresting a person because someone said "he MIGHT have been at the crimescene"...

"The more information the less the mind will remember it over time". That's exactly right. But you write the longest messages and keeps repeating stuff all over again, so aren't you doing exactly that?

And I'm sorry for just reading what you write and not thinking about how you interpret these things. "The word "countless" is a better way to say "a very large amount"" that's very confusing, because countless means infinite or endless. And a large amount could be everything from 10 to 1.000.000. So I had no idea you meant that.

And to say we need more is totally subjective. I don't NEED more. It would be nice to get, but I don't need it. I can still play the game.

This is not an attack of any sort, I'm just pointing things out.
The reason I post this multiple times is because sometimes I make slight modifications to the ideas. But there are other reasons, one being that Frontier would have the most updated version on the most current page that the thread has reached so thus preventing them from having to scroll all the way back to the first page of the thread. Another reason which is more the main reason is that, yes it is a lot of information for the brain to remember but, when the human mind encounters information, regardless of it being a small amount or very large amount, constantly then it will be able to retain it. It is similar to studying for a college exam where there is a lot of information to study, the normal person won't remember the huge amount of information by just seeing it once but continued exposure to it will ingrain it in the mind in order to remember it for the exams. Here I continuously re-post it, among other reasons, so Frontier has that continued exposure so when they start development for the sequel they have theses ideas and messages I am trying to deliver ingrained in their minds. Of course they might have some of them already in their minds but they also have ones I don't have so I am giving them as many ideas as possible while also trying to deliver the message that we need a very large amount of tools in the realm of environment creation, and gene modification. Just look at the four games I have mentioned which compared to this game make Evolution look very minuscule and look at the praise those games get for having that amount. Yes maybe "countless" is confusing but I want Frontier to either make a very large amount that arrives at par with the amount those games have or, the more preferable option, exceed that amount to which I believe Frontier can do as they would give us near limitless ability to create and Frontier loves their games so it would be a way of showing the nurturing the sequel would need to exceed the standard the other games set with their amount of tools.
And when I say we need it, it is not subjective it is objective. As stated look at the other four games. You may not NEED it but in the overall sense a game like this NEEDS it, regardless of whether you use it or not but you would have the options there to use them if you so desired. Not having such a large amount never will give you that ability to have more options for creativity if and when you so choose to show that creativity. As I have stated look at the other four games I mentioned, one of which is made by Frontier, they all have a very large amount of tools in the realm of environment creation in addition to a very large amount of other tools for other things. Whether you would use all those tools the other games have is not the point but you have them at your disposal if you so choose to and most players do use lots of the tools and are ecstatic that the tools exist as it affords them to near limitless creativity. Games like Evolution need that very large amount to allow for near limitless creativity and so the sequel needs it.
In regards to the sequel the "evidence" I mentioned is the announcement to the London Stock Exchange even though it's not like a announcement from Frontier actually saying they are making a sequel, look at Bestinslot's video regarding it as he also believes the evidence highly points to a sequel. Also if you look at the success of the current game, despite its severe limitations, you would also believe it is very likely that a sequel would be produced. In addition, the leaks and information supporting the leaks do provide some more credence beyond the stock exchange information.
Look we all are not hear to argue each other but rather help Frontier make the current game better with our ideas and/or suggestions, and in the case of this thread give main ideas that the probable sequel needs at launch in the magnitude I am trying to convey, as in "very large amounts." Almost all the fans want that and the other games similar to this have that very large amount of tools and so the sequel needs to as well, if Frontier can exceed that amount and the quality as well then they should as we know Frontier is a top level studio and have great people who love their games.

I'm not offended at all. We're all just arguing our case. That's why the forums are here... I am against breeding because I don't see how it can be implemented in the game. If that leads you to deleting your topics, a forum is probably not the right place to post. Frontier is active on the forum, so it'll have no effect on them what I write or not... And if I make you give up, you're more interested in my opinion than Frontier's.
Ok I understand your position... Really breeding can not be implemented in JWE, we already know this because the developers have already spoken. Now IF a new game comes, new mechanics will be implemented there breeding would be possible. The truth is... We have no guarantee of a second game, I'm just considering the possibility, who knows? And when I say about JWE2 the game would not only summarize the breeding, but there are many things that could be added I will leave a few examples, (Jurassic giant Wheel, paleontology Museum, T. Rex statue and other species, toilets, kayak ride Jurassic, new various biome for dinosaurs such as desert and Arctic, marine reptiles and pterosaurs, ACU guard tower and much more. Some of these things like breeding, marine reptiles and pterosaurs can not come to JWE due to the current mechanics of the game as the developers say. So a new game would be good

In addition to breeding I would like to see more things in JWE2 like, pack hunting of small carnivores, and pack hunting with large carnivores, considering that some large carnivores hunted sauropods in group. The A.I of the dinosaurs could be the same as JWE, for me, it is satisfactory, but I think that the dinosaurs should walk in herd correctly, because there was an update on JWE that says that the dinosaurs would walk in herd, but the truth is that they do not walk in herd As they should, especially the ornitomimids and Hadrossaurids

Last edited:
I'm my experience, sequels of any kind are almost never worth it, so I'm not thrilled at all about a potential JWE2, tbh. Although this case might be the exception to the rule, with JWE being so shallow it wouldn't be exactly difficult to improve.

I understand JWE was deadly blown by the current consoles limits and the base system they so rushed designed, but I think it should be improved even if it needs to split caps for PC and consoles (like limiting the number of dinos/buildings/guest per area for consoles). I didn't knew Frontier before hearing about JWE but I've been researching and I'm not at all impressed by their works, so I don't think I would feel attracted to a sequel that likely would mean this game would be abandoned for good.

Anyway, to say JWE is a success is not entirely correct: it was a success, many of us wanted a JPOG revamped, with the possibility of having all new attractions from JW (not just the Indominus, but the Mosa and the Aviary too), so many of us pre-ordered it with that hope. It's almost been a year now, and the game barely feels any different from the start; yeah, there have been improvements, but you got exactly the very same landscaping tools, the same buildings and a bunch of new dinosaurs that doesn't feel very special because they all behave pretty much the same way.

So I am not surprised that JWE sold millions of copies, because of the hype and all, but according to Steam it keeps barely a couple of thousand players (being generous). I wouldn't call that a "success" now.

A games success isn't dictated by how many people are still playing it. That doesn't even matter. JWE sold really well and made a lot of money. JWE is a success. All games see a decline in the number of players. Most games that people buy on Steam don't get played at all. JWE is not a multiplayer game that relies on people playing it all the time to keep a healthy pool of players. You can buy the game and play it whenever you want.

I see people throwing that around a lot. Like I said, all games see a decline in player base. It's not that unusual.

Top Bottom