FYI - Isinona

Love me some Isinona.
Compelling viewing, great story telling and great for beginners who want to learn about the game.

This is a good day :D

CMDR had no idea he was flying with

manfred_von-richthofen.png

Great to have some Isinona vids to look forward to again :)

Last edited:
I didn't include the vid or link on purpose.

If you have any passing interest in this game whatsoever, subscribing to Isinona on YT is a zero thought decision.

The more subs, the more he is encouraged to post more vids, which is not a bad thing.

I didn't include the vid or link on purpose.

If you have any passing interest in this game whatsoever, subscribing to Isinona on YT is a zero thought decision.

The more subs, the more he is encouraged to post more vids, which is not a bad thing.

Plenty of fresh Commanders who probably were never aware of Isinona videos, so it's great that he's posted a new one. Yes, subscribe and encourage .... I can never get enough of his style of play - you can watch the videos several times over and still pick up game-play techniques to try.

Was very happy to see it pop up on youtube :)

Probably just another one off, don't think we get regular videos again. But I take what I can get!

I watched Isinona's video when i was traveling Vietnam and china, was a ritual to watch another one of his vids before going to bed each night.
I learned how to play Elite before owning Elite via his vids and couldnt wait to get home to start playing.

Glad to see he's back.

I watched Isinona's video when i was traveling Vietnam and china, was a ritual to watch another one of his vids before going to bed each night.
I learned how to play Elite before owning Elite via his vids and couldnt wait to get home to start playing.

Glad to see he's back.

He never left, he just simply stopped doing vids regularly, because, well, it's a lot of fuss and we are ungrateful bunch. :p

He never left, he just simply stopped doing vids regularly, because, well, it's a lot of fuss and we are ungrateful bunch. :p

Yeh i know. in his last video roughly one year ago he stated as much and i understood his position.

To reiterate 'im glad to see he has posted again and that this might be a return to regular uploads... at least for a period'

:p

Last edited:
In regards to his video and the fight with the T-9/fighter, what a great example of how a gunner could be used (not sure how well the gunner was doing or following the suggestions). I think it was an underdog fight anyway, but wonder if Isinona had concentrated on the T-9 and the gunner had the fighter as the sole target if things might have gone a bit longer, if not better. No way was the Cobra going to turn like the fighter, but the turrets could.

Top Bottom