GALNET - 17 SEP 3307 - Delta Pavonis Hosts Political Conference

The statement of Yury Grom
On behalf of citizens of the realm, I am proud to make to following proclamation. Here and today we welcome peace negotiations between our realm and Federation. Bearing alien species incursion menace that threatens denizens in thousands of inhabited worlds in mind, and considering lessons of past gruesome conflict, we propose to join forces and prepare for confrontation against the common enemy together. We aware the challenges and threats to all residents of the inhabited world from a possible invasion of another civilization with which humanity has already a bloody conflict, and propose to unite efforts to confront to common enemy. We are well aware of problems, that were caused by secession of certain stellar systems from the Federation, as well as respective reasons, that pushed their good citizens towards acts of desperate resistance. But now is not the time to waste precious resources and lives to civil strife. It is obvious that an overly centralized federal power is losing its grip fast. Day by day more worlds choose independence and vote for secession. Unless this tendency is overcome, the humankind would find itself dispersed and helpless against the threat of a galactic scale.
Shan’t all of us rise and toil to recreate a New Federation then? The Federation that shall heed every voice and will of its every member and be united in that! Everyone will have a say in the global matters and a liberty to pave their own path in their home systems. This is what we stand for and summon everybody to support – a new fair and just Federation! We say enough to single-man decisions! We say it is time for everyone to make a step for the betterment of humankind! And thus comes our proposal to form an Interim Confederation Council, that would be composed of delegates from all Federation worlds, from systems that have seceded or wish to secede. As for our superpower, it stands ready to join the new Confederation, that would be built upon values of mutual respect, equal opportunities and aiming at prosperity of humankind. Following proper assembly of a government for the “New Federation” our superpower would readily place all of its resources under joint command of Humankind in order to counter any and all xeno threats.
I didn't see the Galnet News website update, so I thought I'd put this here for now to discuss.

Thats EG Union PMF Grom though, and not Powerplay Grom.
Of course, EG Union PMF are also FDEVed into Delta Pavonis so that the Indomitable can have an owner.

It's interesting which Powerplay figures also have BGS factions
- LYR has several, Grom does by the nature of their addition, Delaine just had one added recently, Torval just had one added recently (4)
- Mahon, Winters, ALD, Aisling don't have one but do have a reasonably themed PMF with a home system as their HQ (4)
- Hudson, Patreus, Antal don't at all. (3)

Of course, EG Union PMF are also FDEVed into Delta Pavonis so that the Indomitable can have an owner.

It's interesting which Powerplay figures also have BGS factions
- LYR has several, Grom does by the nature of their addition, Delaine just had one added recently, Torval just had one added recently (4)
- Mahon, Winters, ALD, Aisling don't have one but do have a reasonably themed PMF with a home system as their HQ (4)
- Hudson, Patreus, Antal don't at all. (3)
But what I mean though is....which Grom has primacy? AFAIK 'PP' Grom is 'real'.

I didn't see the Galnet News website update, so I thought I'd put this here for now to discuss.
Interesting to see that the EG Union began to bring chaos to a Federation-controlled high-tech system almost on the same day after publishing this and is now already invading it. I am curious to see if and how the Federation and Mr. Hudson reacts to this. This is already quite close to Gwaelod or Ptah.

Top Bottom