GALNET - 22 APR 3307 - Archon Delaine Starport Campaign Concludes

GALNET - 22 APR 3307 - Archon Delaine Starport Campaign Concludes

Pilots Federation ALERT

An initiative by the Kumo Crew syndicate to construct new starports for increasing trade has ended successfully.

Pilots delivered large quantities of ceramic composites, semiconductors, polymers and water purifiers to Gabriel Enterprise in the Harma system. Bounty vouchers were also offered to protect the shipments during transit.

The Kumo Council has announced that rewards for both traders and bounty hunters are now available from Gabriel Enterprise via its loyal intermediaries, The Razor Whips.

Kavanagh Spaceframes Ltd will now fulfil its contract and construct new Orbis starports. These will be in place on the 29th of April 3307 at the following locations:

Pegasi sector PN-T C3-14, near the Harma system

HIP 18390, near the California Nebula

HIP 10792, near the Sothis system

HIP 62154, in the Coalsack Nebula

Eol Prou PC-K c9-91, in the Colonia region

A statement from Archon Delaine was published by The Pegasi Sentinel:

“I am pleased to see that our trade routes can now extend into fresh territories. My people will be very grateful, I’m sure.”

“What pleases me less is the huge number of criminal scum that tried to disrupt the project. This has forced me to invent some very creative reprisals, which I look forward to inflicting shortly.”

Source

Very likely he refers to the haxxxxors in the CG system... :rolleyes: on a side note, at KUMO (suddenly looking like a corporate organization, even with a "council") we never considered The Razor Whips as such "loyal intermediaries" :ROFLMAO: ahahah fancy lore from FDEVs I have to say.

“I am pleased to see that our trade routes can now extend into fresh territories. My people will be very grateful, I’m sure.”
His trade routes are exclusively imports extracted from grateful donors. Or sometimes the donors themselves. I suspect each of those stations will come with an anarchy faction to further expand trade routes with.

His trade routes are exclusively imports extracted from grateful donors. Or sometimes the donors themselves. I suspect each of those stations will come with an anarchy faction to further expand trade routes with.
Narcotics and slaves, as well as KUMO Burgers!

Anarchy factions, I doubt as by game design powerplay and anarchies do not flirt that much.

“What pleases me less is the huge number of criminal scum that tried to disrupt the project. This has forced me to invent some very creative reprisals, which I look forward to inflicting shortly.”
Delaine: I'm going to peel their skin off, then kill them, then make them into burgers.

Top Bottom