Game Codes are now available for Early Bird owners!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
- Login to you Frontier account on Frontierstore.net and navigate to "Partner Keys". There you will find your Steam key.

- Game is not downloadable yet, only redeemable.

Quote from Harbinger for those having some issues with retrieving their key:

"Guys please be aware that it is now outside of UK office hours so a fix for those unable to generate a steam key may not be forthcoming until tomorrow morning at the earliest.

I'm sure it'll be resolved by the time the Alpha goes live."

Last edited:
I was able to link my steam account to frontierstore but I'm getting a message saying that I have not bought any eligible game for parter keys. But I did purchase the early bird edition. :(

Now i have to look at that other rollercoastergame in my list every day[sour]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I was able to link my steam account to frontierstore but I'm getting a message saying that I have not bought any eligible game for parter keys. But I did purchase the early bird edition. :(
You have to click on :If you are looking for Planet Coaster Steam keys, please..
Uuups almost revealed my key xd

Last edited:
Do I have to reveal my planet coaster to get the steam key? I linked my steam account with my frontier account but I didn't get a key

Yep here is a example,
Dem2v66.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Got mine :D
Edit: Where are the save files stored? I want to make a backup before i uninstall the frontier version of the game and the frontier launchpad.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom