Game freezes and crashes after a few minutes of paying

Normally I wouldn't post about it here, but in the issue trcker (I already posted there), but the game is literally unplayable as it currently is, and I wandered if there is any easy fix that would allow me to play for now.

The problem is that the game just freezes, and no error is thrown for report or anything. It just... freezes, and I can't Identify why, regardless of what I do.

Don't know if it's exactly what you have, but since yesterday (when it didn't happen before), I can't play on my park because each time I start it, it freezes after one minute and crash. Can't understand why. It happens just after I have closed the park to decrease the guests number and reopened it. Unplayable.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Would be worth raising a support ticket as it could potentially be a issue with your setup and Frontier can help with troubleshooting. This is different to the issue tracker which is for bug tracking. Worth trying to update to the latest GPU drivers too. Usually they will ask for a diagnostic information about your PC hardware and potentially the game file.

Thanks a lot for the advice !
But I updated my drivers, it keeps crashing. I've never had this crashes problem, and I've 850 hours on Planet Zoo, I've didn't change my setup since yesterday, but I've only close and open my park (never done before) and now it crashes automatically (it doesn't crash on my other parks). This is the reason why it looks like a bug. But maybe I'm wrong, I don't know what to do indeed.

Last edited:

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks a lot for the advice !
But I updated my drivers, it keeps crashing. I've never had this crashes problem, and I've 850 hours on Planet Zoo, I've didn't change my setup since yesterday, but I've only close and open my park (never done before) and now it crashes automatically (it doesn't crash on my other parks). This is the reason why it looks like a bug. But maybe I'm wrong, I don't know what to do indeed.
It's possible it could be a particular bug related to your particular park. Sounds like it. Though raising a support ticket might be a faster way to get a response if it's only affecting a handful of people.

Top Bottom