Gameplay Videos - Share your Adventure

Lestat

Banned
Well if weather permitting on faster internet and when I get a replacement for my Saitek st290pro. I will. I will have a killer upload.

Been a while since I posted here but I have a couple of videos from recent activities I wanted to share.

The first is a demonstration run I did for an SRV race around the Scully Powers Progress planetary city in the Kuntae system ..

.. while the second is from running the inner-city part of the course in an SLF this morning ..

Last edited:
ED is stunning, just found a moon orbiting it's planet in 90s (wasn't easy landing on it, that little was really fast).

Probably well known, but anyway stunning (location in the video description).

ED is stunning, just found a moon orbiting it's planet in 90s (wasn't easy landing on it, that little was really fast).

Probably well known, but anyway stunning (location in the video description).
That'll be the legendary Mitterand Hollow ... awesome place!

Old video, but still love watching it - My daughter (When she was 4 1/2) stole my Cutter whilst docked and I was afk attending real life. I came back to her having launched and heading out. So I rolled the dice and set her the jump point. She jumps, I set Nav to destination station, and well the approach to docking is something of an "Edge of the Seat Moment". She is now nearly 8, has he own Elite account, flies in Open and is a badass pirate player, she loves PVP and if some people knew they died to an 8 yr old in PVP ship combat, I am sure they would be impressed, surprised, embarrassed? She makes me proud, being an Elite pilot :)

** Docking request is done by me, as I was back at the helm, but let her see if she could dock the ship, whats credits for it not for rebuy.
** Impatience got the better of her @ 0.01 onwards.
** Starport Entry @ 5M 56 Second onwards.

My Little girl has some skills or just pure luck I am not 100% sure which. Forgot landing gear @ 7.00... But she worked it out.

Thanks for sharing, very elegant station entry through the slot - wondering when my daughter can do that, she is 2,5 years now :)

Top Bottom