gameplay

i would love to know if we can play planet zoo on the same pc as jurassic world evolution

I think it's wise to have the recommended requirements from Planet Coaster as your baseline for minimum requirements for Planet Zoo.

Windows 7 (SP1+) / 8.1 / 10 64bit
Intel i7-4770/AMD FX-8350
12 GB RAM
nVidia GTX 980 (4GB) / AMD R9 380 (4GB)

i belive i have planet coaster in my steam and that can play on my pc system requirements?

If you have it and played it before,yes ,
if you don't own it and want to buy and to play it, I don't know your systems specs, so I couldn't say.

Are the requirements listed on the game's Steam page not the official system requirements?

I don't know for sure. Could be, but subject to changes.

Checking the minimum requirements I see a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 graphics card is required. My current graphics card is a GTX 760. I do meet all the other requirements.

Does anyone know if I'll still be able to play the game just with lesser quality, or do I really have to buy a new graphics card? I don't play many games on the PC anymore so that would be quite a hefty investment :(

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Checking the minimum requirements I see a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 graphics card is required. My current graphics card is a GTX 760. I do meet all the other requirements.

Does anyone know if I'll still be able to play the game just with lesser quality, or do I really have to buy a new graphics card? I don't play many games on the PC anymore so that would be quite a hefty investment :(
I think you will be able to play the game, although you should expect slightly lower performance.

Top Bottom