Game Discussions Gamers insulted live om GMB

The tv media seem to hold gamers in disregards
Well in this Case COD player
So 'Parents' don't or never have played 'Video games' eh?

It used to be that some books were deemed bad by church and state, a terrible influence, at some point that became music also, then films, then comics, then more music, then tv, then games, then social media, then games again. Blame the latest thing and you cant be blamed for it.

We had the 'moral' campaigner in the UK, Mary Whitehouse. the thing that amazed me about her was that she saw all this filth and morally corrupt stuff all over the TV yet it never turned her into a violent maniac, just 'others'.

GMB really gets on my teats - probably a lot more than it should. What makes it worse is the wife & daughter think it's a good show. Any show that gives flat earthers airtime should be shut down. Combine that with the never-ending 'ring up to win' 'competitions' and I'm on the road to repositioning the aerial.

Your outrage offends me!
bows
It used to be that some books were deemed bad by church and state, a terrible influence, at some point that became music also, then films, then comics, then more music, then tv, then games, then social media, then games again. Blame the latest thing and you cant be blamed for it.

We had the 'moral' campaigner in the UK, Mary Whitehouse. the thing that amazed me about her was that she saw all this filth and morally corrupt stuff all over the TV yet it never turned her into a violent maniac, just 'others'.
You have to play the record backwards. That shields from moral majorities.

Top Bottom