News gamescom 2017 - Frontier Community Meet

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

We’ve been getting some questions from our European commanders regarding what activity we'll be hosting at gamescom 2017. Today we can confirm that we'll be taking a break from the show floor this year as we focus on another very special event which we'll be announcing soon. However, we are pleased to confirm that we will be holding another of our awesome Frontier Community Meets, with free food, drinks, and fun! We would love it if our beloved community can join us!

If you...
- Are available on the evening of August 24, 2017 (Thursday)
- And can make it to our venue in Cologne, Germany
... then you are hereby invited to our Frontier Community Meet! We do have a limited capacity, so it’s first come, first served basis.

All you have to do is sign up to request your tickets via this Google Form, and wait for the community team to respond confirming your reserved tickets, which will disclose further information about the event (this will take a few days, so do not worry if you don't hear from us within an hour!). The tickets will be free but please note the entry is only available to Commanders aged 18+. You can reserve up to two tickets per person. Should you need more tickets or have any questions, please email us directly at community@frontier.co.uk with the email subject “Frontier Community Meet gamescom 2017”.

We hope you can make it there!
[heart] Bo

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome Bo :D

Can't believe it's your first post here.

I'm can't make it as aside from not being in Germany, I am going to see 65daysofstatic on Thursday evening. Interesting that you're taking a break from the show floor this year I am very intrigued indeed to see what you are going to be doing instead!

If one of those special events could be held over here then that would be great too ;)

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Nice to see you here Bo. Sadly Colone is a bit too far for me. but FD do put on a great meet.

you know we've just had another kid... and then you spring this on us... come on guys, get it together :p

Wish we had the dollar to get over there. Cologne is one of my favourite cities of all time, even when frontier aren't having a meetup there!

Welcome Bo and thank you for sharing this info, I was on Elite Meet last year and it was fantastic. See ya there. :)

Little sidenote: we were told we'd hear more about the 'special event' 'soon', 'in the weeks following E3'. That is now well over a month ago, and we're still at 'soon more info'. Looking forward to actually hearing more, preferably soon. :p

Little sidenote: we were told we'd hear more about the 'special event' 'soon', 'in the weeks following E3'. That is now well over a month ago, and we're still at 'soon more info'. Looking forward to actually hearing more, preferably soon. :p

its Soon™ ;)

Oh and hi Bo and welcome!

The interesting question here is: Will it be the Gir Keller again? :D
Looking forward to the event. They have been very entertaining so far.

Welcome Bo! :)
I hope i can take part this time, it's not far away from my home so it would be great to be finally also at community meeting :)

Welcome Bo :D

Can't believe it's your first post here.

I'm can't make it as aside from not being in Germany, I am going to see 65daysofstatic on Thursday evening. Interesting that you're taking a break from the show floor this year I am very intrigued indeed to see what you are going to be doing instead!

If one of those special events could be held over here then that would be great too ;)

65daysofstatic are awesome.

Top Bottom