News Gamescom 2018 - Frontier Meet!

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

We've got a few places left, so we've reopened the form. Spaces are going quick, so don't delay!

Your invite will be confirmed by Eventbrite, so please keep an eye on your email inbox and don't forget to confirm that you're attending.

Hello everyone!

We've got a few places left, so we've reopened the form. Spaces are going quick, so don't delay!

Your invite will be confirmed by Eventbrite, so please keep an eye on your email inbox and don't forget to confirm that you're attending.

Is there a backlog on the community email?

Hey guys,

does somebody know how long it takes to get the confirmation from Eventbrite? I now wait for a couple of days.

It's been a week now, any chance of some response to my e-mailed questions?

Has anyone else received a reply to a query sent to the contact in the OP?

Thanks to Ed for answering my queries, I have now booked accommodation & ordered an emissions chit for my car. Looking forward to a bit of a road trip :)

Hey guys, could you please confirm (or not) that the event starts at 20.00 local time? Because eventbrite shows 19.00.

Thanks and looking forward to see you guys again

j8bGlLI.png

So the real question is.... Do frontier has this year booth with ED and VR space for testing out?
Or they don’t have booth at al at Gamescome

Javert

Volunteer Moderator
I have a ticket for this event but I might not make it till after 8pm - I assume you can still get in if you arrive late?

Also - my ticket says that this starts at 7pm but this thread says 8pm - what is the correct time?

I have a ticket for this event but I might not make it till after 8pm - I assume you can still get in if you arrive late?

Also - my ticket says that this starts at 7pm but this thread says 8pm - what is the correct time?

Thinking of last year's meet.. that in mind im thinking they let you in at 7pm and the "show" starts at 8pm. Just a guess. :)

FD wake up! Time to deliver community demands. Sometime it's better to bring something big instead of get lost in details. 80% of atmospheric landings are better then nothing.... pareto principle!

Top Bottom