Buildings & Attractions Gates for paths

Make a new gate variant that can be connected to paths so visitors can pass through, also add the ability to lock and unlock them, I've wanted some of these for ages, They can be used to separate the park into sectors and the gates can be closed if there is a breakout to prevent any assets getting into another sector, like in the original Jurrasic park there were gates for people to walk through and were also used to separate parts of the park.

Agreed! I've been wanting this since the beginning too, and also the ability to connect, or at least cross, different paths types (regular and tours').
The double gates from JP would be nice for these =)

Make a new gate variant that can be connected to paths so visitors can pass through, also add the ability to lock and unlock them, I've wanted some of these for ages, They can be used to separate the park into sectors and the gates can be closed if there is a breakout to prevent any assets getting into another sector, like in the original Jurrasic park there were gates for people to walk through and were also used to separate parts of the park.

Yes this, maybe even have the gates close when the emergency bunkers are activated

On YouTube there's this video where someone tries to recreate the San Diego park and the thumbnail shows the Jurassic Park gate on the walking path. Anywho I want to be able to apply a Jurassic Park/World gate to the entrance of my parks.

Top Bottom