[General] Employees overview missing in shops!

Severity
Minor

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Park Management

Description
Hi there!

This is a great and hudge Update to the game! Thank you very much!

But I'm missing an overview on the employees who are working in which shops finding them exactly!

If I click an employee I see several things to do which is very very good now, but it is impossible to figure it out exactly where the employee is located (in which shop/store).

This is important to know!

I wish there would be a hint or a button or similar else. It is in this case very very hard to find out where the employee is w/o searching him thru all my shops.
This is very annoying.
Look at my screen and you'll understand. (It's german cos I'm german, but you can understand of its intuitive design. ^_~)
Best example:
Watch the screen and tell me where is "Grant Knutson" working?

Thank you very much!
♥GREAT WORK♥

Best regards, KitKat

Screenshot:

Steps to Reproduce
See description, please.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing.
You can go to the shop location by clicking on the "map pin" or upside down tear drop shape icon.

Of course you can't easily see the shop because the UI is so big.

My second thought though, was even if it listed the shop in the staff menu, you could have 5 Gulpee Slush's and you still wouldn't know WHICH one was not busy or whatever, so you still need to click the map pin to find it.

I guess it's the nature of the beast.

QA-Mark

Frontier QA Team
Frontier
Thanks for the feedback, folks. I'm just going to move this one over to the Suggestions & Ideas section so it can be considered. :)

Top Bottom