Newcomer / Intro Geological locations

I should know this but... when I'm out scanning in the FSS, I've seen "human", "alien" and "geological" locations appear under the INFO section. Just now, I noticed one said "other" - what is that, exactly?

Ooooo...I'm curious now too!

In addition to the ones you mentioned, I've also seen "biological"....but I don't recall seeing an "other".

Yep, I know. I just thought "other" was a mysterious thingummy :D

And while I'm at it, another thing I've not noticed before is Triton in Sol. Why is it circled in red?

X8IDRxG.jpg

I should know this but... when I'm out scanning in the FSS, I've seen "human", "alien" and "geological" locations appear under the INFO section. Just now, I noticed one said "other" - what is that, exactly?
Ooooo...I'm curious now too!

In addition to the ones you mentioned, I've also seen "biological"....but I don't recall seeing an "other".

"Other" means it is the other one. Like... not the other ones. :LOL:

Yep, I know. I just thought "other" was a mysterious thingummy :D

And while I'm at it, another thing I've not noticed before is Triton in Sol. Why is it circled in red?

X8IDRxG.jpg

Red means it's landable, but permit-locked

Great stuff! I think they are hollowing it out and using the metal in it's core to build me my new home. That retrograde orbit will be a [expletive removed} to get used to though.

Eeeep - sorry, I swore! Edited out.

Top Bottom