Geraldine Stepping Down as Moderator

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your work on the forums and looking after the community - not an easy task for sure. I think its fair to say you're very well respected here- you've been a great moderator.

Hope to see you in game some time :)

Adding my thanks for Geraldine's excellent work as a mod. She was most helpful whenever I had a question, and had the perfect temperament for calming down threads.

She nicked my wallet!!! GRRR OI Geraldine.. get your butt back here!

:rolleyes: There is always one isn't there :D

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. :) Its you folks who make this great community what it is and it was an absolute privilege to be a moderator on here. I will still be around the forum of course as there is no way I could ever leave it entirely. This place (like Elite itself) will always be special to me all because of you guys and yes even psykokow too. :D

Fly safe out there folks! :cool:

:rolleyes: There is always one isn't there :D

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. :) Its you folks who make this great community what it is and it was an absolute privilege to be a moderator on here. I will still be around the forum of course as there is no way I could ever leave it entirely. This place (like Elite itself) will always be special to me all because of you guys and yes even psykokow too. :D

Fly safe out there folks! :cool:

Big thanks Geraldine! You put me in line when I needed it and were friendly source of support when the chips were down. You've set a very high standard within the mod team.. an act surely thats gonna be hard to follow:)

If you ever need a wingman, just say the word ;)

Brett C

Frontier
It's very unfortunate to see, but we all must part ways at some point or another. Good luck wherever you might go, Geraldine. Hopefully we'll tango out there in the Elite universe one of these days. :D

Oh no! Geraldine leaving?

That is just not on. These forums without Geraldine is like fish without the chips. Its just WRONG!

Anyway, I am sure we will see her around the galaxy somewhere.

woof woof!

Oh no! Geraldine leaving?

That is just not on. These forums without Geraldine is like fish without the chips. Its just WRONG!

Oddball said it better than I ever could (well except for the barking ;)).

Thanks for all your hard work Geraldine, it wont be the same without you. :)

I wish you all the best, Geraldine. It´s not a sad occasion that you´re stepping down from the moderator role because you´ll have more free time to spend in ED instead of these forums - hopefully. :D

Thanks for all your efforts over the years. Much respect. <3

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom