...get to the Coaster Head Club?

Hey guys,

I am a Coaster Head Member, have received absolutely no info and I saw that Coaster Heads are already asking the Devs questions... What do I do and where on earth do I go to access the content???

Make sure you have logged into the forums with the same email and info you used in the Store when making your purchase, it should link to that email right on the spot and you should have insta access to the Coaster Head forums! [big grin]

I dont know why early bird preorder doesnt have this access?

Early bird gets its own sub-forum to discuss the game. They don't have to be involved with the development until the moment of early bird release, since early bird is about searching for bugs and giving suggestions based on the development so far.
I understand Frontier's point of view, but so do I understand yours... You also wan't to be involved with the process before the release of early bird. It's a lot of money to buy both. I did buy the Early Bird without the Coaster Head. I'm now saving some money to get Coaster Head too. Would love to get those Dev Diaries [yesnod]

Brett C

Frontier
Hey guys,

I am a Coaster Head Member, have received absolutely no info and I saw that Coaster Heads are already asking the Devs questions... What do I do and where on earth do I go to access the content???
Hi MARK,

Please see your private messages shortly for a message from me. Thanks! [happy]

Just purchased the Coaster Head package (also thought Early Bird included it, but that's fine) - it says I can't access the forum - is there a time frame where the database updates the account listings?

Just purchased the Coaster Head package (also thought Early Bird included it, but that's fine) - it says I can't access the forum - is there a time frame where the database updates the account listings?

Same for me. I just bought the Coaster Head package as well.

Either you fixed it, or you have to manually log out and in again for it to refresh.

Once I did that, the content came up fine!

Top Bottom