Getting into squadrons and making friends.

I tried it today.I tryed join The Fatherhood.They said they need to link my account and fuill aplication frım INARA.I did.But epic games player dont have link.
They told me they will kick me becouse ı cant link my account.
Moreover, during this process, my internet connection was inexplicably disconnected 2 times.It is thought-provoking that in-game groups require non-game sites to join links.
Now I am clearly warning the game officials and this group from here.
If I see an out-of-game referral in the in-game groups or the resources on the sites of the game, I will sue with the epic-games.I sue all groups and members that exclude players because they are free accounts or require registration in different and unrelated sources.
Also, as I wrote in them now, you don't need to throw me out, I don't want to enter myself.What is Inara?Is it supported by the game?Has an official announcement been made?

The line in the sand has been drawn. Who will prevail? Stay tuned!

I am officially excluding you from all of my activities. My lawyer has been notified and is on retainer. Let's litigate!

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
I tried it today.I tryed join The Fatherhood.They said they need to link my account and fuill aplication frım INARA.I did.But epic games player dont have link.
Moreover, during this process, my internet connection was inexplicably disconnected 2 times.It is thought-provoking that in-game groups require non-game sites to join links.
If I see an out-of-game referral in the in-game groups or the resources on the sites of the game, I will sue with the epic-games.I sue all groups and members that exclude players because they are free accounts or require registration in different and unrelated sources.
Also, as I wrote in them now, you don't need to throw me out, I don't want to enter myself.What is Inara?Is it supported by the game?Has an official announcement been made?

You know, you could've asked something along the lines of:
"How do I link my account on Inara?"
"What is Inara?"
"How does it work?"
People would have explained to you how it works, how to proceed, and you might've been in The Fatherhood already.

Being passive agressive is not going to get you anywhere.

I get it that Elite can be overwhelming at times, and you might feel you have to prove yourself to others, but you are not doing yourself a favour with your current line of posts.
Threats and hyperbole won't get you respect.

Manning up and admitting mistakes gets you respect. Even if it is only to yourself, which is actually the hardest part. People on this forum are (on average) more mature than in most other games, having decades of experience under their belts. They may be fast to make fun of people ridiculing themself, but they are also great in helping those who really want help.

My advice - leave behind what you did now in the game, the hyperbole, the threats, and just play the game. When you have questions, ask, and be thankful when people take the time to try to help you, even if it might not get you the result you wanted right away.

Don't give up your dreams, you can still try to be the scourge of the black, wanted in seventy star systems, with people trembling when they mention your name (ok, the last bit is probably a bit over the top in a computer game). Alternatively you could be a helpful member of the community, well respected by others. Or even both.

Whoa, you wrote in them? Poor lads, that must have been painful! You could have just carved something out on their foreheads, so that other people could read the words of warning as well.

Also, what is Inara? Who is Inara? I'll do you one better, why is Inara?

@OP, try your best and follow Craith advice, it's a solid one. ☝

ANY and all org's have the ability to make what ever rules governing membership they wish. Joining one with rules you don't like is your propagative, it's not a mandate, braking any of their rules is cause to be kicked out. There are hundreds of orgs to join, though it may take time to find one you like, you always have the option of starting your own.

Calm down OP, it isn't a conspiracy!

Inara is a very useful website that a lot of player groups use for coordination purposes, given the lack of in game utilities for this purpose.

<cough>

I also tried to link my new Epic games account to Inara (same as my existing Steam and Frontier accounts), and was unable to. The choices for linking are Steam, Frontier, XBox and Playstation. I chose Frontier as the best of the options, and after logging into Frontier with my Frontier log on for my Epic games account, got an error message from Frontier. Inara obtained a Frontier ID but doesn't seem to be able to actually access any data on Frontier servers for this account.

I'm assuming that in the same way that account authentication for Steam purchased ED accounts is different to straightforward Frontier authentication, a new authentication method is required for Epic. This is nobodys fault, and its quite possible that no-one at the Fatherhood is aware of it.

Quite possibly I'm wrong, and there are dozens of Epic gamers who have already linked their Inara accounts. If any of them are reading this forum, please tell me how you did it!*

Possibly a nice message sent to the Fatherhood explaining that there seems to be a problem linking Inara to Epic games accounts would be the right way forward?

*But seriously, how did you do it?

I'm using EDDiscovery app to import everything to INARA and EDSM.
It takes logs and imports it there.

Top Bottom