Ghost cars driving while building your Coaster!

I hope we will get a ghost car, that's driving while your build up your coaster like in Previous Rct games, in RCTW it seems not to be in!

What's your thoughts about it?

I hope we will get a ghost car, that's driving while your build up your coaster like in Previous Rct games, in RCTW it seems not to be in!

What's your thoughts about it?

Agreed, it makes it easier to gauge how fast the coaster is going without actually having to test it.

If we could combine this with multiple coaster building without switching of menus(just click last track section immediately and go on) while the ghost cars of each coaster driving, even if another coaster is selected.

Then we could adjust parts of tracks together and see where cars crosses some points of the tracks.

Absolute agree whole heartedly with this. It certainly helps when building coasters. Also the toggle facility turning on/off various things like remove ride supports, track height indicators. these all help to place scenery when building complex areas, where you can't see where to place things. But I'm sure Frontier will not leave out these options from the game. We might even see more aids of this nature.

I once build a large indoor ghost ride in RCT3, using lots of mod stuff and I wanted to make it as though the cars were floating in mid air, by toggling off the ride supports and track, but you cannot toggle of the actual track pieces, so I was just wondering if this could be possible in PC. It would really be effective for creating space themed rides, so that the cars were actually moving in space. The only problem with this, would be, that all tracked rides in your park would be turned off as well, it needs implementing, so that each track ride has it's own toggle facility.

Last edited:
I would like that you can set the starting point of the ghost car manually.
So you skip the lines are okay.

Who talkes about one ghosts car? If there would and endless ghost at with a distance from 10 seconds or 5, then you don't have to set points manually!;)
While your build in front, at the background the ghost cars are driving on the track permanently, then you toggle on ghost car and it is there!

Who talkes about one ghosts car? If there would and endless ghost at with a distance from 10 seconds or 5, then you don't have to set points manually!;)
While your build in front, at the background the ghost cars are driving on the track permanently, then you toggle on ghost car and it is there!
That's a good idea! I hate the moment when you edit the liftspeed on RCT3 and your ghostcar dissapear!

That's the way to go [up]

Fantastic idea! I hope this is implemented!

Works too ! [up]

I don't really believe in ghosts!...............Arrrrrrrrrrrrhg for gawd's sake! Just seen a face at the window, then realised it was my own reflection. Never thought I was that ugly though!

+1

Top Bottom