Ghostbuster DLC story mode is really fun

Oh man the shooting is hard! I thought I was good when I hit 1000... but noo, you have to have 2800 (?)... OH MAN!
Sure would be easier if it was touch pad. :p The mouse has some kind of funny lag.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Oh man the shooting is hard! I thought I was good when I hit 1000... but noo, you have to have 2800 (?)... OH MAN!
It took me 20 attempts.. the key is not to shoot too fast. Spend a couple of seconds aiming for a centre shot. You got more points then. Then the more you get it a row, you get combos.

980, then 1010 something then 1080. I give up.

WingardiumLevicoaster: ooh. I thought I needed to be super fast. So it is the center-ness that is needed? Center of screen or center of ghosts? And how are the "rows" figured out? Quickness between shots or other?

Played some hours. This story mode is really good concept! It is like many scenarios in one, which pleased me. I was slightly disappointed when it was only one, but now I realize it is more than that. Hooray, good job, Frontier and Dan Aykroyd! (I assume it is he who wrote the story? or did Frontier do that too?)

Of course being deaf I am not hearing the actual real deal actors talking, but I can at least visualize them. How fun!

No, I am not finished just yet. I want to drag this out a while. :D

Top Bottom